Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I don't have full details yet...

But I am hearing that your voices have been heard...

I am hearing that The Free DISH Sling Adapter promotion has been extended to existing customers based on your feedback here at SatelliteGuys!

The promotion begins on May 18th. (But I would WAIT until the 19th so that the reps and computers are all updated correctly.)

You pay will $99 for the adapter, and then will get a $99 rebate in the way of an American Express Gift Card. I hear that in order to get this deal you must opt in to get emails from DISH Network's Marketing Department.

More details as I know them, but I do know they are doing this based on your feedback here!

Congrats

Scott Greczkowski said:
I don't have full details yet...

But I am hearing that your voices have been heard...

I am hearing that The Free DISH Sling Adapter promotion has been extended to existing customers based on your feedback here at SatelliteGuys!

The promotion begins on May 18th. (But I would WAIT until the 19th so that the reps and computers are all updated correctly.)

You pay will $99 for the adapter, and then will get a $99 rebate in the way of an American Express Gift Card. I hear that in order to get this deal you must opt in to get emails from DISH Network's Marketing Department.

More details as I know them, but I do know they are doing this based on your feedback here!

Congrats

Yeah! Go Dish! You just made my day Scott! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I hope that some of the posters who are always so down on DISH will take note. Very rarely do big corporations give away a piece of electronics like this.

Lt Disher said:
I hope that some of the posters who are always so down on DISH will take note. Very rarely do big corporations give away a piece of electronics like this.

Yes. Very true.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Does having a Sling Adapter, vs. a standalone SlingBox, incur any type of recurring fee?

I haven't paid that much attention to the device, but if it's free I guess I will take some time to learn about it. I have a pretty good spam filter.

Nope, that would be the sling extender. But if you have a 722 or a 722k, then you will need the sling adapter as well as the sling extender.

ty ckhalil 18 i have a 922 :) i wish they would release the sling extender so i can get hd on tv 2 for my 922 :)

Does having a Sling Adapter, vs. a standalone SlingBox, incur any type of recurring fee?

I haven't paid that much attention to the device, but if it's free I guess I will take some time to learn about it. I have a pretty good spam filter.
No monthly fee for having a Sling Adapter. :)

Its coming, just not ready yet. (Works great on the 922!)

thanks scott appreciate it cant wait to get it when its ready and thats great it works great on the 922 :) wonder what will be first the sling extender or the xip receiver 813 and 110... hmmm ;):)

Last edited:
Would there be any point to getting the adapter nowif our intent is to use it with the extender on a 722?

Other than getting it for FREE , I would think you can use it to watch your dvr on the computer, Ipad etc. Besides you would be one step closer to when the extender ever comes out, to make tv 2 in hd .

So if you layed down the extra $ for a 922, you get nothing? Exept maybe even slower or even worse reliability on line with you Sling setup?....Glad to hear some get a good deal, hope many take atvantage of it...as for the 922 crowed....well say no more, been there , done that.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)