Your Voices HAVE been heard!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
englishtycoon said:
I bet they won't ship to Puerto Rico

And this baseless complaint adds to tue conversation how? If this was based on some information, it would be a valid complaint.

But just complaining to complain without any indication that your complaint has any basis in reality will just serve to marginalize you overall and weaken how others view your posts.

PR subs have gotten the shaft on national HD, but that has nothing to do with this. So until you have indication of otherwise, accept it as the customer friendly gesture it is.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Woo Hoo! I will wait until I see it delivered to my door to celebrate, but this is great news!! (Not that I question the accuracy of the information, it's that I have fit into loopholes that counted me out of stuff from Dish in the past...) SatGuys rocks!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Because it helps keep you as a DISH Network customer.

Exactly, once you're accustomed to having this technology at your disposal, it will make it that much harder for you to switch to another provider that doesn't offer anything like it. (Or at least that's the hope.)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Exactly, once you're accustomed to having this technology at your disposal, it will make it that much harder for you to switch to another provider that doesn't offer anything like it. (Or at least that's the hope.)
In addition that $99 Sling Adapter wont work anywhere else but on DISH Network, so excellent stradigy for keeping a customer sticky as we all know how great Sling technology is. :)

please ignore my lack of knowledge. what can you use a sling adapter for? can you watch stuff while away from home? isn't that what dishonline does?

as a rarity, i am being serious this time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)