10 day wait for service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What ever you want to tell yourself to make you feel better about how poor of a service provider Dish Notwork is to make you sleep better at night is your business.

What ever you want to tell yourself to make you feel better about how poor of a service provider Dish Notwork is to make you sleep better at night is your business.

Why such a fanboy, Steve? It's a company, and we could swear you are the new director of PR for them. It's not a religion. It's not a lifestyle. Looking at your avatar, I am wondering if you ever have neutral feelings about anything?

Concerning that list, every major provider is on it, except DTV. The truth is that these sort of service provider is universally hated, be it cable, internet or cell. Those three classes make up the bulk of the list.

Actually it seems more like its whatever you want to tell yourself to make YOU feel better that TW was number 3 on the list and E* was 14 or slow slots above them.

For the record, I dont have Dish.

Why such a fanboy, Steve? It's a company, and we could swear you are the new director of PR for them. It's not a religion. It's not a lifestyle. Looking at your avatar, I am wondering if you ever have neutral feelings about anything?

Concerning that list, every major provider is on it, except DTV. The truth is that these sort of service provider is universally hated, be it cable, internet or cell. Those three classes make up the bulk of the list.

Why so critical?

If I would have posted this in the DirecTV forums, would it have had a generally positive or negative reaction do you think?

"For the few times I've needed them, I've had next day service, next day service on Easter Sunday and same day service. DirecTV is bar none hands down the best when it comes to service calls. Took the idiots at Time Warner a week to get our cable working again, I don’t even want to think about the dopes from Time Warner that have been out here. It was a fun week back in the Winter of 2002 I think when we lost digital cable, internet and phone service and had to wait a week or so to get a tech out here."

Now do you swear I was the director of PR for the precious DirecTV after reading that post? A post like that would have been welcomed with open arms and would have received many of those 'Likes' and +1s and all that other nonsense. But since my post was infact about an ***EVIL*** cable company not one of the precious satellite providers, I get hell about it. I find it humorous actually.

And no, I have no neutral feelings. This stuff is pretty black and white, I either like something or I don’t. Every company that I extremely hate, has given me reasons to hate them, and not just all out bash, but crucify them every chance I get. Every company that I support and am proud to do business with, well there’s a reason why I chose what they have to offer over the rest.

Actually it seems more like its whatever you want to tell yourself to make YOU feel better that TW was number 3 on the list and E* was 14 or slow slots above them.

For the record, I dont have Dish.

I honestly don’t care what some survey says. I have my own experience with TW that says they provide better and more reliable on site tech support then Verizon, Dish Network and DirecTV. What do I care if their #3 or #1.

I don't understand what keeps drawing me back into this. I am not a promoter of sat technology. I have never had DTV and it has been 4 years since I left DISH. Left on good terms, but in no way do I think they are something special.

No, I am a TWC subscriber and my experience has been less than stellar. Some is just how things go, some is that I am on old feeds, but some is on TWC policies and decisions that affect how much I am paying and what services (or lack thereof I receive). Again, I am happy for your good experience. Never has been the issue.

If you want to get personal, I have a damned good reason to hate WalMart. I repeat the story when asked, and I do not step one foot in their door. However, I also do not criticize those who choose to shop there, nor do I try to stop them from making that choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)