12ft Paraclipse Ku compatible?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
For c-band, I'm going to figure it'll be just fine no matter what. I've seen working systems with entire chunks larger than yours completely missing.

i'll be adding Ku Band here Soon. to it. so do you think it will have any problems.i've done the best i can with the mesh patching. its on there pretty good.

i'll be adding Ku Band here Soon. to it. so do you think it will have any problems.i've done the best i can with the mesh patching. its on there pretty good.

It should be fine as long as the patch piece follows the flow of the original surface. Like I said that is the most important thing, so that it properly reflects the signal from the dish to the LNB.

It should be fine as long as the patch piece follows the flow of the original surface. Like I said that is the most important thing, so that it properly reflects the signal from the dish to the LNB.

What Do You Mean By Follows The Flow? meaning its flush against the other piece? cause its on top of the other mesh its just patched on top of the original piece. the mesh on the bottom doesnt follow the same pattern as the patch. but it patched that hole. should it match the original mesh pattern?

What Do You Mean By Follows The Flow? meaning its flush against the other piece? cause its on top of the other mesh its just patched on top of the original piece. the mesh on the bottom doesnt follow the same pattern as the patch. but it patched that hole. should it match the original mesh pattern?

What I meant was keep the same curvature of the mesh as the original mesh. Looks like you did that from the photos.

What I meant was keep the same curvature of the mesh as the original mesh. Looks like you did that from the photos.

ok meaning keeping the mesh the same shape as the little panels right? im just trying to do it right :) thanks for all the help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)