16 year old kid leaving highschool to play baseball

He really isn't a normal 16 year old, if you ever hear him speak, you'll see why. The guy really does have it all, has a really good head on his shoulders. I wouldn't trade my childhood for anything, but he isn't losing his, he's just experiencing his dreams coming true.

Lets not be so sure here. It's a huge step from beating on High School kids to hitting in the MLB.
True, I do think he is probably ready talent wise as well, but know way to know for sure until he is there. Which still, IMO, should be at least two years from now

I'm sure he's playing in a league below his talent level. Kids go "pro" in other sports, so why not him? Just hate to see kids lose their childhood. The adult world is tough on everybody, especially those that are thrust into it before their time.

I'm sure he's playing in a league below his talent level. Kids go "pro" in other sports, so why not him? Just hate to see kids lose their childhood. The adult world is tough on everybody, especially those that are thrust into it before their time.
Well said

He really isn't a normal 16 year old, if you ever hear him speak, you'll see why. The guy really does have it all, has a really good head on his shoulders. I wouldn't trade my childhood for anything, but he isn't losing his, he's just experiencing his dreams coming true.

Or his Parents Dream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)