pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
What roids can do for ya? 600 HR's of course :D

mlb_arod600b_576.jpg

Just as i thought no one cares as much for his 600 for most HR's been "Hollowed" LOL

Currently the answer is NOT Barry Bonds :D
Has he even retired yet ?

The question is easy, It's Hank Aaron .... so far.

And it will most likely remain Hank Aaron long after Barry Bonds is eligible to be voted in. Barry can sit by the phone and wait with Mark McGwire, Rafeal Palmerio and Roger Clemens for that phone call year after year after year. ;)

Sandra

And it will most likely remain Hank Aaron long after Barry Bonds is eligible to be voted in. Barry can sit by the phone and wait with Mark McGwire, Rafeal Palmerio and Roger Clemens for that phone call year after year after year. ;)

Sandra
Personally, I think all the players you mentioned will/would get in BEFORE BB.

Personally, I think all the players you mentioned will/would get in BEFORE BB.

Not sure about that. McGwire has already failed to make it four times, and as you stated Bonds is not even eligible yet. But time will tell. Recent history states none of them should make any plans to fly to Cooperstown any time soon...

Sandra

Not sure about that. McGwire has already failed to make it four times, and as you stated Bonds is not even eligible yet. But time will tell. Recent history states none of them should make any plans to fly to Cooperstown any time soon...

Sandra
Hey, they are ALL welcome there, as long as they pay the ticket price !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)