$19.99 Promotion (Ends May or July 31?) and Dish Club Discount?

bookwalk

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
Someone posted on another thread that they were not allowed to both get the $19.99 promotion and the Dish Club Referral Discount for new Subscribers of $50 off the Activation (making it free, but still getting the $49.99 credit on the first bill).

However, if you go to this website:
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/getDish/disclaimers/dishPVRplans/index.shtml

it does not say you cannot get both--I did, in fact, and so did many other customers.

When you ask for the Dish Club discount--do not tell the CSR it is a promotion or offer--that's what the $19.99 is, but the Club Dish discount is a discount--period.

Also, in some posts or on some literature, the $19.99 discount seems to end May 31, but on the website above it says July 31--anyone know whether this is true?

In any case, if you want the $19.99 special and the CLub Dish discount, please PM me for a Club Dish Discount Referral code that you must give to either the Phone Sales Rep, Local Sales Rep or wherever you get Dish at SIGNUP--if you wait till installation or activation, it is too late.

If the promotion for $19.99 only goes through May 31--that is about 10 days from now.

The $19.99/mo. is good until July 31st; however, what you get for $19.99 changes June 1st. Today you get the Top 180; starting June 1st you get Top 60 plus free HBO & Showtime for 3 months.

An other way to work the Club Dish discount is to order the system and the CSR is at the end and is about to enter it is to say my friend is refering me, can I enter in the club dish number so He gets credit and so I do not get charged the $49.95 activation fee.

Makes it seem like its not even a promo or discount.

Make sure there is NO $49.95 activation fee when you are done, dont let them try to say they will take it off later as its real hard to take it off.

Even one here gets to refer 5 People under club dish so just PM us. We all got numbers (you get them on the web site after you log on to check your online bill).

And remember that after the $19.99 price is over we have to choose the 60,120 or 180 pack because then we are locked in at that price for a year. If we downgrade after July 31 there is a penalty. That is my understanding.

I have only 2 Club Dish Referral numbers left, so if anyone wants to get in on the Top 180 for $19.99 before it expires tomorrow, please PM me (click on my username) and I will send you the numbers to save $50 on your activation if you use the numbers at signup. These have been going fast--about one or two a day so far and have 2 left that someone else did not use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)