2/18/2009 1:52pm - Uplink Activity Report - 71 changes

Unfortunately they are shown as NOT AVAILABLE. I have read else where that 02/24/09 should be our magic date. Lets hope that this move is the prep for next weeks uplink report giving Eastern NC the good news that we have been waiting for. Maybe Speed HD as well. :)

Yeah well if they do like they did before it will be 6 months before they make them available.....I never saw an uplink report that made channel 9 and 7 change to available they just lit up. I really do hope though it would be nice to have them next week.

I guess I should be thankful to get any HD locals but I am a little disappointed that only 2 a the Cedar Rapids channels got turned on. Any idea if the others will come up soon or are we just SOL for now?

Why is it that these markets do not have to have another dish mounted onto their roof like I do here in Omaha to get my locals in HD???

I wonder if the Dayton OH. spot on 129 tp 3 will reach me here in VA? I show a 65 signal strength on tp 3 but it does not say spot beam. not sure if that is what I am picking up or not?

any chance of another uplink today? savannah, ga was suppose to go live today according to the retailor chat but nothing...they are already uplinked...

According to Retailer Chat they are to launched Feb 25th.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 629
There's a chat coming up in March. Maybe there will be some more announcements then.

I think the next Charlie Chat will be talking about how they activated these locals that were activated today and probably no talk of national hd. I think that national hd will come when dish network has their team summit show or whatever its called in the spring april-may, it always seems like they add channels around that time, I guess to have something to talk about at that dish network convention.

I think the next Charlie Chat will be talking about how they activated these locals that were activated today and probably no talk of national hd. I think that national hd will come when dish network has their team summit show or whatever its called in the spring april-may, it always seems like they add channels around that time, I guess to have something to talk about at that dish network convention.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least. I was primarily replying to the question of when some additional HD local markets might be announced. The Tuscon peeps have been waiting for a long long time like the Indy subscribers.