2 hoppers Can I choice which one to sling,

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zxcvb531

Original poster
May 2, 2013
calif
2 hopper slings, like to sling one unit but need to run separate internet for each, when slinging it takes the internet to a crawl. can that be done with 2 different IP address

Additional IP addresses on the same Internet service will not increase bandwidth on that Internet service!

Yeah I'm a little confused too by what you are asking. I think the answer to your question would either be get a separate ISP for the hoppers or get more bandwidth.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think I will have get another dsl line to run dish system, real question is how to run 2 hopper slings and be able to choose which one to sling

If you are on DSL, what is the up speed that they offer? Around here it is pretty low so slinging to a remote location means SD only.

As to which one will be 'slinging', you pick the one you want at Dish Anywhere site.

But I'm thinking if you have each Hopper on their own DSL line, that things aren't going to work all that well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts