2 New Channels added

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hey... that's good news :)... especially for people like me who speak both english and spanish.

Ahem, if this was not America and if I did not speak english I might be excited. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cool...hopefully ESPN2HD is next!!! Even though the screen is blank on 304, I can still see the sidebars within the screen...interesting. ;)

Espn Deportes is an excellent addition for those of us who enjoy soccer. They show all of the Champions League games live or on tape delay, as well as some of the world cup qualifiers.

AND also on ESPN Deportes, they show alot of baseball during the winter from the Caribbean and Mexico and some more boxing and the such, so EVENTHOUGH you may not understand the language, you might see some sporting events you normally would NOT see on ESPN 'en Ingles'....again, they are adding alot of the channels the OTHERS have. I think it is a GREAT move to add fellow latinos to join VOOM! Way to go Chuck!

I am very happy at the rate the new channels are coming in! I don't like all of them but I am not the only person watching Voom. What about a few Canadian channels now? Maybe a few french one from Montreal...

Good Slasher day on Monster Today...

Guys, this makes four different channel addition groups in the last month or so. I would venture to say it is a good indicator that the service isn't going anywhere.

Keep bringing them on!

I have been telling VOOM add ESPNdesportes plus some spanish channels and your sub numbers will go up. Goltv will be next. VOOM is the only major provider to offer ESPNdesportes to everyone in the US :)

Long Live VOOM :bounce

Not sure I understand why they would waste the bandwidth and money to add 2 spanish channels since they aren't going to grab the spanish speaking population without a significant lineup. At least they are growing, just wish it would be with some worthwhile content to help out their future.

amp said:
Not sure I understand why they would waste the bandwidth and money to add 2 spanish channels since they aren't going to grab the spanish speaking population without a significant lineup. At least they are growing, just wish it would be with some worthwhile content to help out their future.
It's at least a starting point. While I don't particularly care for 80% of the channels in VOOMs lineup, I'm sure others will be thrilled to receive this channel.

sdsasquatch said:
Espn Deportes is an excellent addition for those of us who enjoy soccer. They show all of the Champions League games live or on tape delay, as well as some of the world cup qualifiers.

Everytime they show a Champion's League match on ESPN2, at the end they'll say something like; "Coming up next on ESPN Desportes, our next match of the day.". Now I get to watch it! Thank you Voom!