2008 NFL Playoff Thread

They ought to just put this year's SB on NFL Network so no one can watch it. And bring back Bryant Gumbel for those who do.

There is a reason the big boys are going down- TURNOVERS.

Besides, if Carolina won 37-13 and forced the 6 turnovers, you wouldn't be complaining.

Alright Sabres, oh mighty seer of the future, time to show your metal and call the game right now. Who wins, Steelers or Chargers?

I think the Steelers can win. Cold weather and dominant defense works in their favor.

I'll be honest, I didn't watch the second half. This morning I shoveled snow but when I came inside from shoveling I was exhausted and my head was pounding, so I fell asleep.I showered during the second half because of all this snow and after showering my stomach was killing me. Wonder why? I watched the first half and thought they should've played better but I figured there was a whole other half to go.
I hate to do it but I'll give credit to the Eagles. They were the better team.

How do you think I feel? Philadelphia screwed me again!!!!!

I missed a Karate Kid Marathon for this?

I'll go with the Steelers. Screw it. A favorite has to win right? I'll tell you something, these road teams got some balls. Say what you want the Eagles, Cards and Ravens are playing with toughness and guts. I think the Panthers, Giants and Titans could learn something from these teams.

So? Tennessee jumped out to a fast start yesterday, and look what happened.
True, but still a bad start. Parker looking good!
cope.gif

What a joke the playoffs have become. This year you had several teams emerge that had credible cases to win a SB. Now you have all Bullsh!t teams that were barely .500 screwing everything up. The worst thing of all is that the 11-5 Patriots didn't even get in. I never thought I'd feel sorry for New England, but that aint right.

Seeing that you are seeing things HALF empty and feeling sorry for your team because they layed an egg....MAYBE....and please, let's not get too exited with this statement....the top seeds were....

...overrated....:eureka

NFL parity...gotta love it!

All ya had to do is look at the regular season as an example....Miami, Atlanta and Baltimore. Teams that were not too good last season, make the playoffs. San Diego, Cardinals and Eagles...struggled most of the year, get hot at the end AND get a little help to get INTO the playoffs.

Somewhere...Pete Roselle is smiling!:D

You should take Arizona.

The Eagles have a grand totla of 47 yards rushing.

That type of rushing output is AWFUL, and can't be covered up.
Who the hell cares how a team wins?? However bad their rushing game was today, it was still good enough to beat the #1 seed.

A win is a win is a win.

After how crazy the other 3 games were this weekend, this one is relatively boring. That or im tired from the drama from the other 3. I feel like I could turn this off and not really miss anything, seems to be going exactly as most would expect.... Steelers D suffocates the Chargers and their O just does enough to win.

YEA! EAGLES !!!!!:idea:mad:party:clap
BYE BYE Giants
:wave:wave:neener

Congrats on your Eagles! They picked a GREAT time to get hot! Next weeks game is gonna be a great game! IF Bolden starts...I have the Cards....IF he doesn't, I will take the Eagles. Eagles play a GREAT man-to-man and they may be the difference.

What Are the Mets Thinking?

Any of your teams have special food-related promotions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)