2008 NFL Playoff Thread

Might only be 47 yards rushing ,But it was enough to beat the crap out of the Number 1 seed in the NFL.
Giants might of had more rushing yard ,But if they don't score points, what good are they?

Congrats on your Eagles! They picked a GREAT time to get hot! Next weeks game is gonna be a great game! IF Bolden starts...I have the Cards....IF he doesn't, I will take the Eagles. Eagles play a GREAT man-to-man and they may be the difference.
It will be good game. I hope it exactly the same as their last meeting on Thanksgiving.:D

Just wondering out loud:

I wonder why there wasn't a R.I.P. Giants thread started similar to the Mets, Red Sox and Patriots........HMMMMMMMMMM :):):):p:p:p

BTW, I'm sorry for the Giants fans on here with class!!!

This year you had several teams emerge that had credible cases to win a SB. Now you have all Bullsh!t teams that were barely .500 screwing everything up.

Would you say the Steelers are a Bullsh!t team? Hmmmmm?

One stat that we will be seeing ad nauseum this week , but it has NOTHING to do with THIS year:

The Steelers are 1-4 in their last five AFC Championship Games at home.

One stat that we will be seeing ad nauseum this week , but it has NOTHING to do with THIS year:

The Steelers are 1-4 in their last five AFC Championship Games at home.

Different coach, the Chargers were 2-0 in playoff games at Pittsburgh, not anymore.

Different coach, the Chargers were 2-0 in playoff games at Pittsburgh, not anymore.

Yup. I've been on the Steelers bandwagon since early October.

For my money, they are head and shoulders above the other three remaining teams!

The Pigeons still make me nervous, three wins in one year against the same team, hard to do.

I agree. But with the Steelers defense (IMO, the best "D" since the 2000-01 Ravens), and Roethlisberger, Ward, Holmes, Miller and a rejuvenated Willie Parker, I just don't see anyone beating them.

Let's put it this way, Baltimore has to play a FLAWLESS game and force turnovers.