2008 NFL Sunday Ticket Early Bird

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Worst buy of all the sports packages by far:

You get 6 hours of programming a week for 17 weeks....that equates to $2.64 per hour......yikes.

Compare to the $160 a season for the extra innings package which is anywhere from 40-50 hours a week for 26 weeks = $0.14 per hour, Hockey & Hoops are close to baseball as well.

You can keep your Sunday ticket since all the games are broadcast on top of one another anyway. I'll take my chances with Fox & CBS

ONE ticket to only ONE local game (your team or not) costs more that $30 per week.
Mine would come out to just over $30. I live in Phoenix, and am a Seahawk fan. They have 2 national games plus the two they play vs Arizona. I would be paying for 12. Unless they get a game on the flex schedule which would make my price per game even greater. Looks like Sports bars for me. Which is fine. :D

Mine would come out to just over $30. I live in Phoenix, and am a Seahawk fan. They have 2 national games plus the two they play vs Arizona. I would be paying for 12. Unless they get a game on the flex schedule which would make my price per game even greater. Looks like Sports bars for me. Which is fine. :D

u forgot about the national tv thanksgiving game they will lose....i mean play at dallas too. :D

As it gets a bit closer I will call DTV and inquire about any specials they might offer me, as I have had ticket for a few years. It seems in todays current economy there are companies that are trying to work harder to keep business?

If they offer something like free superfan to me again, I will probably renew. If not it will be tough but I I will have to pass this year and catch the local Lions......ouch that should be enough for me to stick with ticket....LOL!!!

just noticed that directv is now advertising free superfan for new subs only...just in time for the draft!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)