2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

A great night of games, guys!!! This is what its all about. CBS, Drama, multiple games at once, upsets and more importantly, shots of 64 sets of cheerleaders!!!! WOOHOO!!!:):up:up

actually what it is all about is CBS never heard of split screens and when a shot goes up, the crowd take a deep breathe, the ball cuts ever so softly through the air and then CBS flips back to another game LMAO

Sneak peek at Sunday's tripleheader:

Game 1

Arizona St vs. Syracuse- 12:10 ET

Game 2

Wisconsin vs. Xavier- 2:20 ET
OR
Dayton vs. Kansas- 2:30 ET
OR
Cleveland St. vs. Arizona- 2:30 ET
OR
Oklahoma St. vs. Pittsburgh- 2:50 ET

Game 3

Marquette vs. Missouri- 4:50 ET
OR
USC vs. Michigan St.- 5:00 ET
OR
Siena vs. Louisville- 5:10 ET

notice that is why I typed "had"

I know you typed had but I would not have called that possession. Doesn't possession mean you have control of the ball which he did not.

No saying that Siena played one hell of a game and deserves to move ahead in the tournament.

Well at least the games were exciting. Siena earned that win.

I'm so pissed that Wisconsin won. They are a disgrace to basketball. Stick to hockey!

Speaking of disgraces Wake Forest takes the cake. Nobody does less with more talent in March than the Deacons. Congrats to Cleveland St, but they've gotten tougher games in the Horizon League than they got tonight. Tough sh*t Wake fans watch your whole team declare for the NBA draft.

Well at least the games were exciting. Siena earned that win.

I'm so pissed that Wisconsin won. They are a disgrace to basketball. Stick to hockey!

Speaking of disgraces Wake Forest takes the cake. Nobody does less with more talent in March than the Deacons. Congrats to Cleveland St, but they've gotten tougher games in the Horizon League than they got tonight. Tough sh*t Wake fans watch your whole team declare for the NBA draft.

That last statement kinda sounded like a backhanded compliment. Trust me, the way CSU played tonight, they could've gave UNC a competitive game. They shot lights out, played fundamental defense, took care of the ball (only 6 turnovers), they dove for every loose ball and played with a passion like none other. If they continue to play this way, this Vikings team still has a ways to go in this Tournament.

How is MLB Network?

NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts