2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

HEY "PRICK" . . . DID YOU READ MY GODDAMN POSTS?????? I SAID, WITH 10 MINUTES LEFT, THAT MR. LAWSON WOULD TAKE OVER AND WIN THE GAME BEFORE HE ACTUALLY DID DO JUST THAT . . . I GAVE HIM AND YOUR TEAM CREDIT BEFORE THEY TOOK OVER THAT GAME AND RIGHTFULLY PREDICTED THEY WOULD WIN . . . TAKE YOUR PRICK AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!
+1 ,,, just kiddin'
drunkdude.gif

Western Kentucky hangin tough with Gonzaga. Could we see another Cinderella? The new Cinderella over the old Cinderella, perhaps?

HEY "PRICK" . . . DID YOU READ MY GODDAMN POSTS?????? I SAID, WITH 10 MINUTES LEFT, THAT MR. LAWSON WOULD TAKE OVER AND WIN THE GAME BEFORE HE ACTUALLY DID DO JUST THAT . . . I GAVE HIM AND YOUR TEAM CREDIT BEFORE THEY TOOK OVER THAT GAME AND RIGHTFULLY PREDICTED THEY WOULD WIN . . . TAKE YOUR PRICK AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!
Settle down. You seem like a sensible dook fan which is a rarity. :D Don't make me reconsider that. I was talking about the dook fans at the game.

Which regional final games are on Saturday or Sunday?

I have always felt that the higher-profile games get the late slot on Sunday.

Last year, Davidson/Kansas was the late Sunday game, obviously since it was the more intriguing Elite Eight game on Sunday (Cinderella team with the hot hand of Curry vs. a traditional Goliath).

But in 2006, I was surprised that Villanova/Florida got the coveted late slot over UConn/George Mason, which had far more intrique.

George Mason was an amazing story, playing a traditional power- also, that was an amazing game, as opposed to the game that got the later slot- a lopsided game between two schools that are not quite up there with the powers of the sport.

Which regional final games are on Saturday or Sunday?

I have always felt that the higher-profile games get the late slot on Sunday.

Last year, Davidson/Kansas was the late Sunday game, obviously since it was the more intriguing Elite Eight game on Sunday (Cinderella team with the hot hand of Curry vs. a traditional Goliath).

But in 2006, I was surprised that Villanova/Florida got the coveted late slot over UConn/George Mason, which had far more intrique.

George Mason was an amazing story, playing a traditional power- also, that was an amazing game, as opposed to the game that got the later slot- a lopsided game between two schools that are not quite up there with the powers of the sport.

The East and West will be on Saturday, and the South and Midwest will be on Sunday.

How is MLB Network?

NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)