2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

Even though it aggravated me that Michigan St. had a basic home game, obviously I was rooting for Uconn, But congrats to Michigan St.!! They earned it, played hard and good luck to them Monday night. If your Michigan St. enjoy the ride as its been a tough journey.

As for Uconn, they left it all on the court. For a team I actually had eliminated in the Sweet 16 because of the injury to Dyson, they busted it from the Big East Tourney. Congrats to both teams!!! You both played well and very hard.

After watching the game, I have to give both teams credit.

UConn got it down to a three-point game and made it interesting at the end.

Michigan State, though, did what they had to do- make the following shot and make their free-throws.

Oh really? What was this then?

You know, the post you just deleted:

But they needed home-court advantage.

In a way, David only did so because Goliath had an unfair advantage.

I thought the home-court advantage was ONE of the factors in the outcome of the game- a big one, but not THE biggest one.

When Villanova beat Pitt last week, I let loose.

I am not trying to go off the deep-end this time; no explanation marks, no caps-lock, none of the stuff I mentioned after the East Regional Final.

I will put up the Michigan State fight song as a my signature if the Spartans win on Monday night (I'll admit- I wanted UConn to win).

I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, and not go off again. (I have done avatar bets- I'm willing to do so for my signature)

If they do so on Monday, I'll do so with no complaints.

I thought the home-court advantage was ONE of the factors in the outcome of the game- a big one, but not THE biggest one.

When Villanova beat Pitt last week, I let loose.

I am not trying to go off the deep-end this time; no explanation marks, no caps-lock, none of the stuff I mentioned after the East Regional Final.
I really want to put this guy in my ignore list, but everyone keeps quoting him.... :(

Including me I guess...

I will put up the Michigan State fight song as a my signature if the Spartans win on Monday night (I'll admit- I wanted UConn to win).

I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, and not go off again.

If they do so on Monday, I'll do so with no complaints.

A nice picture of Sparty would look good as your avatar. :D

Here would be a good one for you.

sparty-is-pleased.jpg

He's out of control, and I won't quote him any more! :mad:

I'll admit it - I AM out of control.

I'm an idiot- I'm just a big, stupid idiot who can't control his emotions.

Nothing I seem to do works well.

I give my opinions on Kentucky, and I got driven to near tears.

I feel like the world's biggest screw-up. A big stupid screw-up who whines and cries about everything- that's what I've become.

I honestly admit it- I'm not big and bold- I'm just a big screw-up.

Bill, you've been a friend of mine since I joined this site, and now it seems like I screwed up our online friendship even though I haven't said a bad word about you.

I couldnt really get into this game. Ive been battling a terrible headache so I wasnt into these games as I shouldve been. I was actually asleep when Michigan St. game started or half out of it because I couldnt sleep. Nevertheless, congrats to bot Michigan St. and UNC. Played there asses off. Also congrats to UNCRULES and Anders. They must be dancing in the streets right now!!!

Ugly win but I'll take it. UNC shot less than 60% FTs which is very unusual since they've been shooting over 76% for the year. Shoot like normal and this is a 20 plus point win.

The game Monday will be much closer that the 35 point beat down from December. But I think we will win.

The champagne is on ice the scissors are sharp. We're ready! One more win to go.

So much for the vaunted Big East. Both their teams folded like tents tonight. If Michigan St wants another beatdown we'll give it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts