2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

Carolina looked good today. I think they hammer LSU with or without Lawson. And congratulations to Tyler Hansbrough the new all time leading scorer in ACC history! Good to erase a dookie from the history books. :D

Good win by Maryland. You never know which Maryland team will show up. Cal saw the good Maryland today. I think the Terps will give Memphis all they can handle Sat.

Carolina looked good today. I think they hammer LSU with or without Lawson. And congratulations to Tyler Hansbrough the new all time leading scorer in ACC history! Good to erase a dookie from the history books. :D

I thought the record was for only ACC games; oh well, Tyler will be a bust in the NBA unless he works out and gains weight this summer!

I thought the record was for only ACC games; oh well, Tyler will be a bust in the NBA unless he works out and gains weight this summer!
You wish. BTW go Binghamton! Let's see if they can do what Belmont almost did last year.

Hey Ramy, I've seen some rumors the BG is out after the NIT. Have you heard anything?

I doubt he is. He would be owed 6 millions dollars and UK isn't going to pay that when they have asked departments to cut back.

FWIW, we still have three people with perfect brackets in the Sat Guys pool, and all three have Mississippi State advancing.

Anders,

in terms of Tar Heel big men, how does Hansbrough compare to others? (i.e. the two big guys from their 2005 title and others)
That's like asking to choose which child you love more. They're all great. Sean May was a stud, and we also had Antawn Jamison, Rasheed Wallace, James Worthy, etc. Hansbrough has a unique game. He doesn't have as much raw talent as those other guys, but he's every bit as effective. How many other big men are 80% FT shooters? Hansbrough is a testament to hard work and fundamentals.

Halftime: Washington 38, Mississippi State 27
Good I have the Huskies going to elite 8 and a lot of people were on the Mississippi St bandwagon after they won the SEC Tournament. If UCLA can avoid the "obvious" upset tonight, I'll be feeling real good.

How is MLB Network?

NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)