2009 NCAA Men's Hockey Tournament

do me a favor and keep your negativity out of the thread.

THANK YOU!!!!

Seriously Sabres, you're a good guy and a very knowledgable poster, but lately you've become a Debbie Downer! :rolleyes:

If there's something you don't like , just move along.

WHY do you feel compelled to comment on everything in here???!!! :confused:

THANK YOU!!!!

Seriously Sabres, you're a good guy and a very knowledgable poster, but lately you've become a Debbie Downer! :rolleyes:

:up:up:)

I'll admit, I have posted angrily recently, but I have been in a bit of a bind.

My schoolwork at college is catching up to me- I have a math test on Tuesday, I'm covering a college baseball doubleheader on Saturday for a school assignment, and I have an online quiz on Sunday.

I'm a bit frazzled by the heavy workload, something I usually don't have.

im gonna root for a few teams
the falcons
the catamounts
the huskies
and the bulldogs( i knew this day could very well be a reality for the dogs due to stalock performance a few years ago in the mshsl)

BTW, I am doing a bracket for this tournament. (I do love college hockey- when I lived in Buffalo, I used to catch a lot of college hockey games).

I have Boston U winning it all, but if they lose early- Bill, I promise not to be a bitch about it.

BTW, I am doing a bracket for this tournament. (I do love college hockey- when I lived in Buffalo, I used to catch a lot of college hockey games).

I have Boston U winning it all, but if they lose early- Bill, I promise not to be a bitch about it.

That's cool. My team (BC) didn't make it this year. I'll root for BU or Northeastern because they're Boston teams (although it's pretty much sacrilege to do so if you're a BC fan :eek:) :up

sorry Bill I got NoDak coming out of the NorthEast
(gotta stick with the WCHA guys and who cant root for the "Fighting Sioux") :D

(gotta stick with the WCHA guys and who cant root for the "Fighting Sioux") :D

They produced one of hockey's greatest goalies ever:

frozen_inside_belfour.jpg

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just woke up all the people within a 2 city block :D:D

I was sad...then they got the goal....then when they got the other goal I just screamed. :)

Damn this is fun!

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just woke up all the people within a 2 city block :D:D

I was sad...then they got the goal....then when they got the other goal I just screamed. :)

Damn this is fun!

I can count on one hand how many times I've seen a hockey team score with one second........or less, to tie or win a game, at any level!

Good stuff! :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts