2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

And you will...and Sir Sid will reign as King as he so rightfully deserves. He has had to sit and watch and listen to all that Ovetchkin Bullsh!t. Crosby is the King...hands down!

Nope, Sid is just a Kid !

Curious, what did Sid do last year against the Wings ?

My guess is Hossa will light up the Pens :)

fwiw, I have altered my beard situation ... due to working with the public it's probably not a good thing for me to grow a beard for 2 months, besides it gets too warm in these months to have one ... that said, I have decide to NOT shave on game days ... essentially giving me 2 days by game time.
It doesn't take long for mine to show up, but to grow in to the amount you would like would take a few weeks.

I never shave.:D

Nope, Sid is just a Kid !

Curious, what did Sid do last year against the Wings ?

My guess is Hossa will light up the Pens :)

I'm not saying the Pens will win but Gretzky's first cup trip they lost to the Islanders. Then starting the next year Gretzky won four out of five, including the first against the Islanders.

BTW...IMHO this Penguins team is better than last years team.

I have a goatee and or a beard at all times, look at my profile page.
You're head is...well i don't want to know where it is or been.:D:D:D

I looked at your picture and now I feel breakfast coming up. :D

It's over. The fat lady is already warming up and the bus is full of gas.

NHL may bump up Cup finals start date

Agreed! Plus, as much as I love hockey the season needs to end before June.
Fans have only been saying this for the past 10-years. I'm sorry, but hockey in June sounds foolish...and hockey nearing the 4th of July Holiday almost sounds criminal. Nice to see the NHL's Gary Buttman is finally listening...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2009/news?id=4203658"]NHL considering making changes to Stanley Cup finals schedule - ESPN[/ame]

According to multiple sources, if the Pittsburgh Penguins and Detroit Red Wings can wrap up their respective Conference final series by Wednesday night, the Stanley Cup finals likely would start on Saturday, May 30 in Detroit. In this scenario, Game 2 would be played on Sunday, May 31.

This is a change from a May 22 press release from the league that indicated that the championship series would begin on Friday, June 5, if both Conference final series didn't end in four-game sweeps.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2009/news?id=4203658"]NHL considering making changes to Stanley Cup finals schedule - ESPN[/ame]

if the Pittsburgh Penguins and Detroit Red Wings can wrap up their respective Conference final series by Wednesday night, the Stanley Cup finals likely would start on Saturday, May 30 in Detroit. In this scenario, Game 2 would be played on Sunday, May 31.

This could lead to a possible NBA/NHL double-dip (Saturday- Game 1 of Cup Finals against game 6 of Cavs/Magic) and Sunday (game 2 of Cup Finals against a possible Nuggets/Lakers game 7).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts