2010-11 NFL Season

For those media types that after last week said that Jahvid Best was not gonna make it.
Best has 17 caries for 78 yards and 9 receptions for 160 more and counting, game in late in the 4th.

edit:
Lions score to move within 5, get the 2 pt conversion, move to with in 3.
Run a successful Onside Kick.
And then for some reason , throw the playbook that they had been using all day, out the window...

They needed about 25 yards to have a good FG attempt and tie the game, instead they decided to push it down the field instead of getting 1st downs.

Last edited:
good lord the Vikes game was painful to watch

Vikes throttle the Dolphins on the field stat wise yet lose 14-10

3 INT's and a fumble for Farve
2 times stopped on 4th down and 1 (including 4th and goal at the 1 near the end)

I know we're missing some WR but damn they better win next week against the lions ;)

Raiders offensive line is banged up again!! The entire left side is playing out of position and they are having a terrible time getting short yards, but they have been able to move the ball.

....the WR just cannot get separation from the CBs. AWFUL.

At least I got two things right after two weeks:

1. Steelers (2-0) are a better team than most gave them credit for (without Roethlisberger).

2. Cowboys (0-2) are not as good as advertised.

At least I got two things right after two weeks:

1. Steelers (2-0) are a better team than most gave them credit for (without Roethlisberger).

DEFENSE is back in Pittsburgh !!!!!

That tends to happen when Troy and Aaron Smith are healthy.
Also Woodly and Timmons are playing VERY well :up

DEFENSE is back in Pittsburgh !!!!!

That tends to happen when Troy and Aaron Smith are healthy.
Also Woodly and Timmons are playing VERY well :up

And it's not like they beat the sisters of the poor either. Atlanta and Tennessee (on the road) are both very good teams!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)