2010-11 NFL Season

Chargers driving again. Phillip Rivers with a new Chargers single game passing record , and Dan Fouts is announcing.

Awful.....just plain awful. They played TERRIBLE all game, get a chance to win...the piece of sh** FG kicker has a chance to redeem himself after missing 3 other FG....and he blows it.

Tha fat-piece of sh** missed only 3 FGs ALL YEAR last year....he has missed 5 this year and 3 in this game.

This loss is going to hurt for a long time.....and sick to my stomach.

Still two big games left tonight and tomorrow night in week 3, but I'm already looking ahead to three games in week 4:

Sun. 1:00pm- Baltimore at Pittsburgh- this game is not for the faint of heart!

Sun. 4:15pm- Washington at Philadelphia- McNabb makes his return to Philly, and goes up against Michael Vick

Mon. 8:30pm- New England at Miami- Pats need this game going into their bye

Another interesting game next week- Bears/Giants.

Can New York bounce back from their demonstration of a lack of keeping cool today? Can Cutler and Air Martz continue their sizzling start?

Still two big games left tonight and tomorrow night in week 3, but I'm already looking ahead to three games in week 4:

Sun. 1:00pm- Baltimore at Pittsburgh- this game is not for the faint of heart!

Sun. 4:15pm- Washington at Philadelphia- McNabb makes his return to Philly, and goes up against Michael Vick

Mon. 8:30pm- New England at Miami- Pats need this game going into their bye

This game should be the GAME of the Week and the Sunday Night game.
Of course the networks decided to NOT put the Steelers on nationwide till later in the year.

Some how they thought that the Giants and Bears would be better .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not to beat a dead horse, but there's a HUGE margin between the AFC and NFC this year.

In the AFC, there's probably going to be no fewer than 11 teams (including three each from the East, North and South) fighting for six playoff spots. OTOH, I don't know where they're gonna find six playoff worthy teams in the NFC.

Not to beat a dead horse, but there's a HUGE margin between the AFC and NFC this year.

In the AFC, there's probably going to be no fewer than 11 teams (including three each from the East, North and South) fighting for six playoff spots. OTOH, I don't know where they're gonna find six playoff worthy teams in the NFC.

Far cry from when it was the exact opposite scenario from the mid 80s to the late 90s.

Far cry from when it was the exact opposite scenario from the mid 80s to the late 90s.

I agree, these things are cyclical. The AFC dominated in the 00's (led by the Pats, Colts and Steelers), and it looked like things were- at the very least- starting to even out the last couple of years. But IMO, this year looks like it's even more lopsided than the 00's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)