2010-11 NFL Season

I thought so. The rapist probably said something.

Ok....said enough about todays game...we got our ass kicked and it's over.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Hart. : up

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

There you go again.:rolleyes:

Your team beat terrible teams and when they played a good team they showed just how bad they really are.

Even the refs couldn't help your team.

Bottom line on the Raider game- Steelers are a tough team, and it's not easy to beat them in Pittsburgh.

By contrast, they'll have it much easier at home against the battered Dolphins.

Bottom line is right. They beat the Raiders yesterday badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
There you go again.:rolleyes:

Your team beat terrible teams and when they played a good team they showed just how bad they really are.

Even the refs couldn't help your team.

The didn't try to help....it was a pattern. The blew them out...plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sour grapes?:popcorn

Cant have sources grapes in a blowout. But you know and I know that throwing the ball deep when you have the game in hand with less than 4 minutes in the game and setting up a screen pass for a TD when all you have to do is take a knee......is truly classless. I mean we talk about this in the college football thread ALL the time.....but I guess it does not apply when it's your team that does it.

Oh well....guess you find things about people when you talk about THEIR teams.

Cant have sources grapes in a blowout. But you know and I know that throwing the ball deep when you have the game in hand with less than 4 minutes in the game and setting up a screen pass for a TD when all you have to do is take a knee......is truly classless. I mean we talk about this in the college football thread ALL the time.....but I guess it does not apply when it's your team that does it.

Oh well....guess you find things about people when you talk about THEIR teams.

Actually, it doesn't apply in the PRO's these guys get paid.

BTW, just in, Seymour gets fined $ 25,000, a slap on the wrist.

Last week's AFC "if the season ended today...." scenario was very strange : Byes : (1) Jets and (2) Ravens, Wildcard Round: (6) Steelers at (3) Colts and (5) Patriots at (4) Raiders.

THIS weeks scenario is even stranger: The byes remain (1) Jets and (2) Ravens, but the Colts and Raiders have been replaced (at least temporarily) in the Wildcard Round....(6) Steelers (7-3) at (3) Chiefs (6-4) and (5) Patriots (8-2) at (4) Jaguars (6-4)

One down and nineteen to go................Carolina became the first team mathematically eliminated from playoff consideration yesterday.

MVP for a guy that only plays half the teams games ?
Maybe MVP of the Eagles, hardly of the NFL.

Please get your facts straight. He has played in 7 of 10 games starting 6 of them. He MORE than qualifies for QB stats leaderboard where he literally leads ALL QBs in every positive stat there is...oh yeah, his team...that was SUPPOSEDLY in a "rebuilding year" is the hottest team in NFL and probably the best team in the NFC.... yeah, he is not the front runner for league MVP.

Please get your facts straight. He has played in 7 of 10 games starting 6 of them. He MORE than qualifies for QB stats leaderboard where he literally leads ALL QBs in every positive stat there is...oh yeah, his team...that was SUPPOSEDLY in a "rebuilding year" is the hottest team in NFL and probably the best team in the NFC.... yeah, he is not the front runner for league MVP.

I agree with you, Salsa.

How is Vick NOT the MVP favorite at this point in the season.

And he wasn't even the Starting QB on his own team when the season started and still probably would not be know had Kolb not been injured.

And he wasn't even the Starting QB on his own team when the season started and still probably would not be know had Kolb not been injured.

The Eagles lucked out there. Besides, it has nothing to do with the fact that for THIS SEASON, he is one of the best players in the NFL. As much as I hate Brady...the devil has to be given his due too. ;-)

Right now, its Vick ahead of Brady.....and everyone else is a distant 3rd.

I should give him his props, he has played MUCH better than in previous years, I think he has learned a lot about the game and playing much more confident because of it.

That said, the VICK this and Vick that is getting nauseating, almost as bad as Favre.

Personally, at this point, I would still go Brady first for the MVP.

I just hope your not all trying to say that Vick is is the Brady Manning discussion as for the best QB's out there.

He's only done it for a few weeks, those guys have done it for YEARS.

I should give him his props, he has played MUCH better than in previous years, I think he has learned a lot about the game and playing much more confident because of it.

That said, the VICK this and Vick that is getting nauseating, almost as bad as Favre.

Personally, at this point, I would still go Brady first for the MVP.

I just hope your not all trying to say that Vick is is the Brady Manning discussion as for the best QB's out there.

He's only done it for a few weeks, those guys have done it for YEARS.

Reason your are hearing so much is because NO ONE wanted it to happened as well as expected it to happen. IF he continues to plausible at this level....he will win easily.

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 1

Student Athelets and Class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)