2010-11 NFL Season

Reason your are hearing so much is because NO ONE wanted it to happened as well as expected it to happen. IF he continues to plausible at this level....he will win easily.

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

Can't wait for his first interception, we'll here about how great he is in that regard as well for 3 weeks.
I have seen MANY passes get picked off this year that were NO fault of the qb, a bounce here or there.

Is this Philly's Cinderella year ?
All the bounces have gone thier/Vick's way.

Week 11- Top 10

1. NY Jets
2. New England
3. Atlanta
4. Baltimore
5. Philadelphia
6. New Orleans
7. Pittsburgh
8. Green Bay
9. Indianapolis
10. NY Giants

Week 11- Not 10

32. Carolina
31. Arizona
30. Cincinnati
29. Buffalo
28. Detroit
27. Minnesota
26. San Francisco
25. Denver
24. Seattle
23. Dallas

Cant have sources grapes in a blowout. But you know and I know that throwing the ball deep when you have the game in hand with less than 4 minutes in the game and setting up a screen pass for a TD when all you have to do is take a knee......is truly classless. I mean we talk about this in the college football thread ALL the time.....but I guess it does not apply when it's your team that does it.

Oh well....guess you find things about people when you talk about THEIR teams.

If they didn't want the Steelers to score then they should of stopped them.

But OTOH I guess it's OK when the Raiders beat the Broncos 59-14.:rolleyes::popcorn

Not going with my guy. Tom Brady is my leading candidate so far. If Phillip Rivers can lead San Diego to the playoffs he'll merit consideration as well.

Sandra

But OTOH I guess it's OK when the Raiders beat the Broncos 59-14.:rolleyes::popcorn

Thank you, that was my thought.

I guess I should be whining also, because San Diego just wouldn't stop playing and scoring last night!

"C'mon guys! Stop it already!"

I'm going with Phillip Rivers. the numbers speak for themselves. the teams record is what may keep him out of it. But he's having a fantastic season. For those who feel vick shouldn't be in this discussion well, you will be disappointed. If he continues the way he's playing he will probably receive this recognition and well deserved.He does things at the Qb position that are not seen everyday. and peyton deserves to be in this group as well. what he's doing in indy despite of all the injuries on that team is great. he's put that team 100% on his shoulders.
I'm not saying vick is in the category of a brady or manning. but for THIS season and at THIS point vick deserves to be in the discussion of MVP. and as i said before, if he keeps up his high level of play he will win the award despite of what the haters think.

and as i said before, if he keeps up his high level of play he will win the award despite of what the haters think.

Not sure why people are making such a big deal of this here. Vick is not the only MVP candidate, and as in every other year there will be different opinions regarding who deserves the award.

If you think Phillip Rivers deserves to be MVP, that doesn't make you a hater.

Sandra

And the Raiders ran the ball EXCLUSIVELY from the early stages of the 3rd quarter on till the end of the game. They did not throw deep or run screen passes with less than 4 or 2 minutes left in the game....

But hey...it is what it is.....

I am just saying that IF Vick continues to play liked this....he should win hands down.

Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Obviously with six weeks left in the season a lot can change for all MVP candidates. But as i said, at this point I would give it to Tom Brady with Phillip Rivers next if he keeps playing this well, and if he can get San Diego into the playoffs.

Sandra

Last edited:
Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Obviously with six weeks left in the season a lot can change for all MVP candidates. But as i said, at this point I would give it to Tom Brady with Phillip Rivers next if he keeps playing this well, and if he can get San Diego into the playoffs.

Sandra

Brady is your pick and Vick is mine. Got it.

Last year, the Bills combined to throw 17 touchdown passes all year.

This year, Ryan Fitzpatrick has 18 touchdown passes already!

The Bills may have a less-than-stellar record, but unlike last year, at least we're not boring!

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 1

Student Athelets and Class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts