2010-11 NFL Season

The Broncos looked very bad today.

When you make the Cardinals offense look like New England's, that's saying something.

Their trip to Oakland next week feels like a visit to the slaughterhouse.

They gave up 59 to the Raiders at home. Now, they have to go to the Black Hole. This could be the lock of the week.
And you just jinxed it. ;)

The Houston Texans became the first NFL team to ever come from two touchdowns or more behind FOUR times to tie or lead in a single season and yet still lose all four of those games.

Week 14- Top 10

1. New England
2. Atlanta
3. New Orleans
4. Pittsburgh
5. Baltimore
6. Philadelphia
7. NY Giants
8. NY Jets
9. San Diego
10. Jacksonville

Week 14- Not 10

32. Carolina
31. Cincinnati
30. Denver
29. Arizona
28. Detroit
27. Buffalo
26. Seattle
25. San Francisco
24. Minnesota
23. Tennessee

Pats are 11-0 under Bill Belichick in snow games.

Sunday night there is a CHANCE of a MAJOR snowstorm hitting Foxboro for the Packers-Patriots game.

Is anyone else starting to believe an Patriots-Saints Super Bowl is a given?

No.

The NFC is far from being determined. The Falcons are my current favorite in the NFC. I also like Philly.

As far at the AFC, as much as I hate to say it, the Steelers will be a force for the Pats to overcome.

I still think there might be someone else... Pittsburgh's defense or San Diego's offense is SO scary....
Chargers are still a long shot to make the playoffs. Even if they did, they couldn't win a January game at either Pittsburgh or Boston.

I'll go with the Patriots, but I'm not sold on the Saints. I believe the Falcons are the best NFC team right now.

Send me a PM and I will tell you what to bring. I lived there a very long time and when we did spot interview...I use to be on the field alot.

Hey thanks for the offer, but I only got this when I turned my Ipad on in the plane.:D

Had a great time, we stayed as warm as possible. Awesome city.

As a Pats fan, I take no team for granted in the postseason. But three teams scare more than any other (matchup wise), as obstacles for a fourth championship: Ravens, Chargers and Saints.....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)