2010-11 NFL Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There will be no Sunday Night football this evening.............Vikings-Eagles has been ppd. due to the blizzard that will hit Philly later (the same storm that's heading my way :eek:).

They will make up the game Tuesday night at 8:00pm ET on NBC.

Someone explain to me why you call off a game on the count of snow? I've been in blizzards before, hurricanes, tropical storms, amazing amounts of high heat to watch college football games yet they cancel a NFL game cause of snow???? wth??

Not very often I agree with DVR, but this is one of them. :eek:

The NFL , yes the league that promotes Hard Hitting, playing TOUGH, Mans Man football, has decided that they are turning into a bunch of WIMPS .....

First can't play in Minny , too cold, field too hard ... Wah, Wah...
Now has decided that they can't play in SNOW, OUTDOORS, it's not like the snow busted thru the roof or anything ... that was acceptable, but this is just GARBAGE.

I'm calling Roger Goddell the main WIMP on this one.
Yes, they same guy that won't allow a perfectly good tackle if you happen to LAND on the guy ....

Goodell's gotta go.

Tim Tebow brought the Broncos back in a comeback victory over the Texans. He may not have the prettiest throwing motion,& his passes do wobble,but he is a leader & a winner. If Elway doesn't try to draft the Stanford QB in next year's draft,Tim Tebow should be the Broncos franchise QB next year.

There will be no Sunday Night football this evening.............Vikings-Eagles has been ppd. due to the blizzard that will hit Philly later (the same storm that's heading my way :eek:).

They will make up the game Tuesday night at 8:00pm ET on NBC.

Tim Tebow brought the Broncos back in a comeback victory over the Texans. He may not have the prettiest throwing motion,& his passes do wobble,but he is a leader & a winner. If Elway doesn't try to draft the Stanford QB in next year's draft,Tim Tebow should be the Broncos franchise QB next year.

Carolina has the 1st pick ....

I can't believe the Bengals actually won. They keep blowing their chances at a high draft pick.

Someone explain to me why you call off a game on the count of snow? I've been in blizzards before, hurricanes, tropical storms, amazing amounts of high heat to watch college football games yet they cancel a NFL game cause of snow???? wth??

Has nothing to do with the actual game. They are doing it because the fans won't be able to GET TO OR GET HOME FROM THE GAME.

Last edited:
Not very often I agree with DVR, but this is one of them. :eek:

The NFL , yes the league that promotes Hard Hitting, playing TOUGH, Mans Man football, has decided that they are turning into a bunch of WIMPS .....

First can't play in Minny , too cold, field too hard ... Wah, Wah...
Now has decided that they can't play in SNOW, OUTDOORS, it's not like the snow busted thru the roof or anything ... that was acceptable, but this is just GARBAGE.

I'm calling Roger Goddell the main WIMP on this one.
Yes, they same guy that won't allow a perfectly good tackle if you happen to LAND on the guy ....

Goodell's gotta go.
I'll admit I was on the fence with this earlier, but the more I think about it you're right!
The Dolphins and Patriots played a game in 32" of snow back in 2003. Why can't they play this game tonight?

Tom Jackson just made a great point on ESPN: We may have missed out on one of those memorable snow games, and more importantly, he said (and I agree) fans would find a way to get to and from the game safely.

We're getting the same "blizzard" up here, and I was just out in my driveway with the snow blower and it wasn't that bad (granted Philly is ahead of us in the storm, and I live near the ocean, where we tend to have mixed precip at times).

As long as the Steelers and Chiefs hold on to the #2 and #3 seeds respectively next Sunday, the Pats opponent in the second round will be Indy, Baltimore or the Jets.

The Patriots are two home victories away from playing yet another Super Bowl on Fox. Again, only one SB televised by Fox (Denver-Atlanta) didn't include the Pats.

I'll admit I was on the fence with this earlier, but the more I think about it you're right!
The Dolphins and Patriots played a game in 32" of snow back in 2003. Why can't they play this game tonight?

Tom Jackson just made a great point on ESPN: We may have missed out on one of those memorable snow games, and more importantly, he said (and I agree) fans would find a way to get to and from the game safely.

We're getting the same "blizzard" up here, and I was just out in my driveway with the snow blower and it wasn't that bad (granted Philly is ahead of us in the storm, and I live near the ocean, where we tend to have mixed precip at times).

I heard from my friend in Richmond that they called it because the MAYOR wanted it called so they could get the roads taken care of ....
nothing to do with the NFL, IF thats true, I apologize to Mr. Goddell.

As long as the Steelers and Chiefs hold on to the #2 and #3 seeds respectively next Sunday, the Pats opponent in the second round will be Indy, Baltimore or the Jets.

So, if the Steelers win next week and keep the # 2 spot, I'm guessing they would play one of those three as well in week 2 ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts