2010-11 NFL Season

Why?

In the AFC East, you have the Jets who everyone seems to have put in the Super Bowl, the Patriots, and then you have the team no one was talking about...........the Dolphins.

The Dolphins come into this game 2-0, and they're playing the hated Jets in their home opener on Sunday Night Football. I think the Fins will be sky high for this one.

Can the Jets win this game? Of course they can! But it's HARDLY a "should" proposition.

BTW, would it surprise anyone if the Dolphins won the AFC East?

Just a hunch ....

The 49ers on Monday night at Candlestick Park- in their glory days, they were very hard to beat on that day in that place.

Can they resurrect some old Niner Monday Night Magic?

Let's find out.

I'm sure Matt Schaub would have something to say about that boy part...the guy is good.

Oh yeah!! Love my Texans, even though they nearly gave me a heart attack at about 5 different times during the game yesterday. Schaub is fantastic!!

Let me re-phrase - Andre Johnson, against opposing secondaries, is a man among boys.

Also, remember everyone laughing at the Texans for taking Mario Williams ahead of Bush and VY???

Who's laughing now??

:D:D:D

Oh yeah!! Love my Texans, even though they nearly gave me a heart attack at about 5 different times during the game yesterday. Schaub is fantastic!!

Let me re-phrase - Andre Johnson, against opposing secondaries, is a man among boys.

Also, remember everyone laughing at the Texans for taking Mario Williams ahead of Bush and VY???

Who's laughing now??

:D:D:D

Good D-end's are hard to come by that's for sure.

running backs tend to be a dime a dozen, with the Chris Johnson/Adrian Petersons of the world being a rare breed.

Braylon Edwards arrested for DUI

Jets' wide receiver Braylon Edwards was busted on a drunken driving charge early this morning, after cops pulled him over on the West Side and found he had double the legal limit of alcohol in his system, police said.
Edwards, 27, was arrested at 5:15 a.m. and charged with DWI, after cops pulled over his Range Rover at 34th Street and 12th Avenue for having overly-tinted windows. Police said they smelled alcohol and Edwards blew a 0.16 on a Breathalyzer, or double the state's legal limit of 0.08.

I realize we're only two weeks into the season, but once again the AFC appears to be loaded with Super Bowl contenders.

The NFC? Besides Green Bay, New Orleans, and PERHAPS Atlanta and Philadelphia,who is going to be the playoff teams..............let alone SB contenders?

Got pulled over for "Overly Tinted Windows" and they found him drunk.

Remember this happened at 5 am.

I wonder if the past incident with Donte Stallworth will be taken into consideration when the Commish decides on punishment?

Remember, he was with Donte that night when he ran over that pedestrian in Miami. You'd think that would send a cold sweat through his body to say "that could have been me"? Not for Braylon apparently.

Got pulled over for "Overly Tinted Windows" and they found him drunk.

Remember this happened at 5 am.

No matter how drunk I get, I have always sobered up by 5:00 AM.

I'm fascinated by this "overly tinted windows" excuse that is used to pull people over. I have my vehicle registered in a state that still has annual inspections, so if I had an overly tinted window installed after the previous inspection, it would flunk the next one. I am aware that some states, like Maryland, don't have periodic safety inspections, so I suppose that once a vehicle passes its initial inspection, the ordinance or regulation will not be enforced until a cop pulls the vehicle.

Are there states that allow more darkly tinted windows than do others, and if so, is that where the people who want privacy register their cars? I know that tinting of a windshield is important to maximize air conditioning efficiency, but maybe there should be one national standard for maximum tint intensity, and if there was, then automotive glass tinted darker than that would be contraband. Just a thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts