2010-11 NFL Season

It's right there for the Steelers to secure the #2 seed in the AFC. If they win tonight against Carolina and next Sunday in Cleveland, they secure the #2 seed and a first round bye.

They took care of step 1 by dominating the Panthers.

Now, if my math is correct, should the Browns upset the Ravens (which I could see happening), Pittsburgh can secure those things a week early.

They took care of step 1 by dominating the Panthers.

Now, if my math is correct, should the Browns upset the Ravens (which I could see happening), Pittsburgh can secure those things a week early.

From what I read/heard, if the Browns beat the Ravens, the Steeler's are #2 regardless of what they do next week.

That said, they better beat the Browns.

Steeler's have the Tie Breakers.

Last edited:
There will be no Sunday Night football this evening.............Vikings-Eagles has been ppd. due to the blizzard that will hit Philly later (the same storm that's heading my way :eek:).

They will make up the game Tuesday night at 8:00pm ET on NBC.

A few observations from the early games...........

1. Jets and Bears combine for 41 points in the first half??!! :eek: Whoda thunk it??

2. The Chiefs are playing their best ball of the season down the stretch

3. We are currently watching two of the three greatest QB's of all time
(Brady and Manning). Joe Montana (who I still think is numero uno) is the other.

Barring a reenactment of their second half against Cincinnati, the Patriots are in excellent shape to extend their winning streak against Buffalo to 15 in a row.

BTW, the record for most wins by one team over another- 20 straight by Miami over Buffalo, a streak that consisted of the entire 1970s.

BillD1984 said:
Have a great time buddy!!! :up

Unfortunately for you, the Titans are crapping the bed in KC today! :(

Thanks guys....we have been watching the game at this guys trailer with NFL Sunday Ticket. Oh well, we are gonna get a chance to play spoiler now that our fate has been sealed.

....sent from my Vibrant using Tapatalk

7 turnovers! Way to go Buffalo! YOU SUCK!!! The joke of the NFL just lost their 15th consecutive to the Patriots. Relatives of mine who have had Buffalo Bills season tickets since 1974 went to their last game today. They said they’re sick of shelling out close to $1600 a year each to watch those losers attempt to play something that resembles football.

Stat of the year shown by CBS at the end of the Pats-Bills game......

Turnovers:

Bills-7 Today
Patriots- 9 This season

Someone explain to me why you call off a game on the count of snow? I've been in blizzards before, hurricanes, tropical storms, amazing amounts of high heat to watch college football games yet they cancel a NFL game cause of snow???? wth??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)