2010-2011 College Bowl Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Whats really amazing to me is that the SEC WEST had 5 out of their six in the 15. Without a doubt the toughest division in recent memory IMHO.

What was up with the field last night? Players were slipping all over the place. The game had plenty of drama, but considering how high octane the offenses are, it never really got going. The field may have had something to do with it. The layoff too, but that's been overcome in other NCG games.

Seemed like most of the game was...sluggish.

Sandra

It's hard to imagine that both teams were playing to the peak of their abilities considering they haven't played in 5+ weeks. The whole post season for college football is so messed up it's not even funny.

It's hard to imagine that both teams were playing to the peak of their abilities considering they haven't played in 5+ weeks. The whole post season for college football is so messed up it's not even funny.

I agree with this, but we've seen NCG games in recent years played at a very high level after 5+ weeks off. Last night's game seemed different.

Sandra

so apparently cecil attended the MNC game...what else is Auburn clueless about?
SPORTSbyBROOKS » Photo: Cecil Newton Attended The BCS Title Game
If he bought his own ticket, there's nothing they can do about it. And once Cam's declares for the draft, the Newton's won't giving a flying fig about the NCAA.

This is a kid that stole a laptop and got kicked out of Florida for it, does anyone think he cares about the NCAA and it's "rules"?

What was up with the field last night? Players were slipping all over the place. The game had plenty of drama, but considering how high octane the offenses are, it never really got going. The field may have had something to do with it. The layoff too, but that's been overcome in other NCG games.

Seemed like most of the game was...sluggish.

Sandra

I think the slow 1st quarter was a direct result of the long layoff.

5 weeks, thats all ?

Remember when the Bucks were in the MNC game they were off for 51 days.

It's a good thing the SEC West was strong, for it made up a very lackluster year in the SEC East (usually stronger than in 2010)

Oh, I agree, the west ruled the roost in the SEC. They were 4-1 in bowl games, the East was 1-4. Same as its been all season.

What I posted on facebook as my SEC predictions for next season.

My SEC west predictions for the next year

1: Bama (homer pick, but saban has been stockpiling talent in T town, good players leave, but great backups can step in. biggest question mark is QB)

2: LSU (the tigers are still loaded, if Miles, since he is coming back, can cut down on his questionable decisions, they have a shot at the west)

3:Miss State (Mullen is doing wonders here, and I can see them duplicating this years success, they wont climb past Bama or LSU though)

4a: Arkansas (could be solid, and a few things go their way they will have a solid season)

4b: Auburn (they lose alot, but have a good recruiting class coming in, and a solid back returning. Cam and Fairley leaving will hurt. Alot)

6: Ole Miss (sorry guys, they may improve, but the rest of the west is a step above for now)

SEC East predictions

1: S. Carolina (Latimore will return, Garcia will be back, and Spurrier will try again. The east is still in rebuild mode)

2: Florida (still talent here, but a coaching change. They could win the east or drop a spot or two)

3: Tennessee (only because I think Georgia will suck even worse)

4: Georgia ( only because kentucky and vandy are still in this division)

5: Kentucky (Only because Vandy is still here, do we sense a trend? lol)

6 Vandy (well, because they are vandy)

Think I am close?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)