2010 FIFA WORLD CUP

Oh hells no, I rather see Dorismar do that instead of Maradona

16f2834galr05-audi-tt+dorismarp.jpg

So, does this mean that Dorismar is gonna be running naked? I'd like to know so I can buy my airplane ticket. :D

I have to see how Spain plays,but the final could end up being Holland versus Germany(of course Paraguay,Spain,& Uruguay still have something to say about that).
After beating Brazil I am convinced we're going to see Germany versus Netherlands in the final - it's the match the World is wanting to see.

Anyway, I just fishing watching the game on the Tivo. Ya' Vol Germany!!! They absolutely spanked Maradona and Messi's team and could have very well scored (6) or more goals. Adios Argentina!

Germany just continues to amaze me, as I wrote them off when Ballack and Adler amongst others went down with injury.

As a fan of theirs, a fourth championship would be great, but if that doesn't happen we either have Uruguay winning for the first time in 60 years or a first-time winner. I have no problem with how this tournament turns out, all are nice scenarios.

Germany just continues to amaze me, as I wrote them off when Ballack and Adler amongst others went down with injury.

As a fan of theirs, a fourth championship would be great, but if that doesn't happen we either have Uruguay winning for the first time in 60 years or a first-time winner. I have no problem with how this tournament turns out, all are nice scenarios.

I counted them out too when the World Cup began. When I heard that Ballack wasn't playing, I didn't give them any chance. They've really impressed me so far.

Any of these scenarios plays well for me, Uruguay after 60 years, Holland or Spain first time WC winners and the Germans 4th cup.

Blocked penalty kick... Now we getting somewhere with this game hehe

Wow 2 penalty kicks in less then one minute... And both blocked holey moley

The tension during these matches is sometimes unbearable, but I can't pull myself away from the TV. This tournament is passing by way too fast and I am going to have some serious withdrawal symptoms after next weekend.

I know that we are in the semi-finals of the World Cups....and I KNOW the US was eliminated, but NOBODY...and I mean NOBODY does the call of a score like Andres Cantor. Here, my buddy sent me the Andres Cantor call from their 1-0 win over Algiera...EVEN if you folks DON'T understand spanish...it is exciting as hell!

Now Here's Andrés Cantor Calling Landon Donovan's ¡GOOOOOOOOOOL!

Here is the translation in english for those hispanically impaired....:D;)

"Saifi lost it! Now, Donovan with the counterattack...Donovan taking it long...Altidore wants it on the right...it comes into the box...comes loose from the 'keeper!...

DONOVAN - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!! (repeated x3)

FROM THE UNITED STATES!....FROM LANDON DONOVAN! Landon Donovan with the finish, from a play that began as a counterattack, that may just have saved Team USA from defeat! Landon Donovan - the best player in the history of the United States...(celebrating?) the stoppage-time goal that has put the US through to the next round of the World Cup!"

Last edited:
I know that we are in the semi-finals of the World Cups....and I KNOW the US was eliminated, but NOBODY...and I mean NOBODY does the call of a score like Andres Cantor. Here, my buddy sent me the Andres Cantor call from their 1-0 win over Algiera...EVEN if you folks DON'T understand spanish...it is exciting as hell!
He should be calling the Stanley Cup Final. ;)

R.I.P. Don Coryell

Michael Vick could be in trouble AGAIN!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts