2010 FIFA WORLD CUP

SandraC

On Vacation
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
You know, I just went to my e-mail account where I receive e-mails from a local soccer store, because I've bought things there for my nieces and nephews.

In the SUBJECT of one of the e-mails, which was to advertise cleats at 40% off, was a score from the US-Slovenia game. I have no idea what part of the game this score is from, but that is just not right. :mad:

They've just lost my business.

Sandra

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
You know, I just went to my e-mail account where I receive e-mails from a local soccer store, because I've bought things there for my nieces and nephews.

In the SUBJECT of one of the e-mails, which was to advertise cleats at 40% off, was a score from the US-Slovenia game. I have no idea what part of the game this score is from, but that is just not right. :mad:

They've just lost my business.

Sandra

What was the score on the e-mail? Was it a prediction before the game was played?

Watching the game was frustrating to me. Why couldn't the USA play the ENTIRE game like they did the second half? Screw the 3rd goal that was waved off,the US team was asleep the first period. USA has to beat Algeria now & hope that England beats Slovenia.

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
USA managed to tie after been down 0-2 .. Good game from the Home team

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
They were getting screwed over in fouls ALL GAME. The dis-allowed goal was TERRIBLE! Once of the worse called games, regardless of who was playing I had EVER seen.
Team USA played reasonably well the first half but they were unfortunatley down 2-nil. Great comeback in the 2nd half and should have won the game, as noted. I agree the officiating was terrible, but it was equally poor, if not worse, in the Germany versus Serbia match. El stinko! I always though the World Cup featured world class refs...and not just a bunch of yahoos they pulled from the streets.

Still...as bad as the officiation was it wasn't nearly as bad as that darn buzzing.

Brewer4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Mar 12, 2005
Hartford Connecticut
Koman Coulibaly the official who completely botched the match between the US and Slovenia needs to find another career. That was horrific! :eek::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad:

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
Can't believe Algeria tied England. Now the US holds their own destiny. Win and their in.

England, USA and even Algeria need to win to make it to the next round. The next matches should be great. Slovenia makes it with just a tie. This group was supposed to be easy for England and the USA. :)

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
For anybody interested in keeping track of the results and groups. It also has the schedule. :)

Attachments

• World Cup 2010 Schedule and Scoresheet V1.44.xls
    551.5 KB · Views: 115

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Koman Coulibaly the official who completely botched the match between the US and Slovenia needs to find another career. That was horrific! :eek::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad:
According to NBC, Coulibaly from Mali (no kidding), will no longer be allowed to officiate the remainder of this years World Cup and FIFA is reviewing the entire incident today.

Will94

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 11, 2008
USA
According to NBC, Coulibaly from Mali (no kidding), will no longer be allowed to officiate the remainder of this years World Cup and FIFA is reviewing the entire incident today.

He was the "fourth official" in this morning's New Zealand/Italy game. I assume this means he would have been used if the referee or one of the linesman had been injured.

New Zealand worked their asses off to get the tie, while the Italians spent more time diving that Greg Louganis at his peak.

Go Kiwis!

btharner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 2, 2007
The Italians are such drama queens. Speaking of which, I wonder how Marco Materazzi is enjoying his RV journey throughout the states this summer. I thought of him today when I saw Zidane at the Brazil-Cote D'Ivoire match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)