2010 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

I really would like to watch the games, but can't find a way to watch them from my Droid phone. Anyone got suggestions? CBS's site doesn't work for me on there.

Thank God I only have 'Nova going two rounds. I have them losing to Baylor in the Sweet 16.
Yeah, I think only aobut 4 of us didn't pick them in the Final 4. I picked Duke beating Villanova in the great 8. So an upset here would hurt me less.

Wow, an upset here would kill a lot of people's brackets. I took a look at our group, and probably 4/5'th of them have Villanova as a Final 4.

Where did I have them going? I can't get to the site, work blocks all those sites then the NCAA tournament rolls around.:rant::mad:

Called the Old Dominion upset. Just something about teams that get hot late in the year like ND, and then can't get out of the gate in the tournament. Syracuse in 06 is another example of this.

Where did I have them going? I can't get to the site, work blocks all those sites then the NCAA tournament rolls around.:rant::mad:
You have Villanova in the Final 4.

You also had Notre Dame getting into the Sweet 16, losing to Villanova in Round 3. Those 2 are hurting you in the South, especially if Robert Morris (currently up by 8 with less than 4 minutes left) win pulls the upset.

For the Florida-BYU game (now in OT), you picked Florida.

Thanks for nothing CBS. Their MMOD webstream is going the the speed of snails so I can't watch anything.

I had 'Vova in the Final Four also.....WOW!!! I was THINKING of giving my buddy and best man in my wedding alot of crap 'cause he went to 'Nova....but I am gonna be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)