2010 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

Nice buzzer beater. And Syracuse's path just got a good bit easier. I had Vandy in the Sweet 16, but thought Syracuse would kill them.

Nice buzzer beater. And Syracuse's path just got a good bit easier. I had Vandy in the Sweet 16, but thought Syracuse would kill them.

Even if Vandy won, I think they would have lost to whoever wins Butler-UTEP (For the record, I've got Butler in that game)

This Evening's Games- all times ET

(9)Northern Iowa vs. (8)UNLV- 7:10

(16)E. Tennessee St. vs. (1)Kentucky- 7:15

(11)Washington vs. (6)Marquette- 7:20

(14)Ohio vs. (3)Georgetown- 7:25

(16)Lehigh vs. (1)Kansas- 9:30

(9)Wake Forest vs. (8)Texas- 9:35

(14)Montana vs. (3)New Mexico- 9:40

(11)San Diego St vs. (6)Tennessee- 9:45

South Florida, Seton Hall and St Johns go down in the first round of the NIT, and darkhorse and formerly AP#1 Connecticut had to sweat out a 3-point attempt by unremarkable Northeastern. Meanwhile, over at the Big Dance, Notre Dame was upset and Villanova nearly got humiliated.

Inauspicious beginning for the Big East, a conference that has 13 of its 16 teams playing in the post season.

I'm watching the UTEP-Butler game, and I HATE watching games on CBS College Sports!!!

When is FiOS gonna have that channel available in HD??!!! :rant:

Thanks for nothing CBS. Their MMOD webstream is going the the speed of snails so I can't watch anything.

My stream was OK, just a bit choppy on the Robert Morris game. The others came in fine.

and I HATE watching games on CBS College Sports!!!
When is FiOS gonna have that channel available in HD??!!!

Is there even an HD feed available? Or is FiOS just too lazy to add it?

East Tennessee State nearly beat #1 Pitt a year ago.

Chances they keep it as close with Kentucky?
Wouldn't surprise me. Kentucky reminds me of Ohio St a few years ago. They are talented, but very young. They get into trouble needlessly, but find a way to win in the end. I have Kentucky making it to the CG, but they may not win a game by more than 10 points. If they do, tonight's their best chance. After that take your heart medication if you're a UK fan.

BYU over Florida.

Oh well, I wasn't expecting much from this Gator team. Luckily the spring game is in a month.

As I do when the Gators are not in it or eliminated, I will now root for Duke.

And...........

etsu.jpg

When ETSU gave Pitt a great fight last year, the halftime score was 26-23.

Kentucky got to 26 points at the 8 minute mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts