2010 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

Wow, the Pitt - Oakland game had next to nobody in the crowd.
A lot of games like that. There were no more than 3000 people at any of the games in New Orleans yesterday. San Jose was not much better. Bob Wentzel even had the audacity to say during the Montana-New Mexico game that there 15,000 people on their feet for the end when there were clearly no more than 5000 people there. Hey Bob if the people were on their feet it was for the exits.

A lot of games like that. There were no more than 3000 people at any of the games in New Orleans yesterday. San Jose was not much better. Bob Wentzel even had the audacity to say during the Montana-New Mexico game that there 15,000 people on their feet for the end when there were clearly no more than 5000 people there. Hey Bob if the people were on their feet it was for the exits.

The Kentucky game had more than 5000. The entire lower section was full and half the upper section.

The Kentucky game had more than 5000. The entire lower section was full and half the upper section.
I'll take your word on that since I didn't see that game, but I saw the others from New Orleans, and there was nobody there. In fact the Kentucky game was the least competitive game there.

So much for the vaunted Utah St Aggies. Looks like the cupcake and milkshake diet they feasted on this year didn't prepare them for Texas A&M.

I'll take your word on that since I didn't see that game, but I saw the others from New Orleans, and there was nobody there. In fact the Kentucky game was the least competitive game there.

Yeah, but Kentucky travels very well. Once when they were in the Maui Invitational Tournament they packed the place for the Championship game.

Didn't see a minute....:-(! Was too busy celebrating my 45th birthday! But
Anders, I will take your word for I! LOL! ;-)
Happy Birthday. Syracuse looked real good, especially at the start. After Vermont called an early timeout Len Elmore said there's nothing they can do without getting 3 NBA all stars.

Vermont/Syracuse gave Salsa nightmares a few years back, but not today.

I see their center- don't know his name, though- coming back for the west regionals if they get past Gonzaga

I had this upset in my bracket. (Nova's the first #2 seed to go out in the first weekend since Stephen Curry and Davidson beat Georgetown a few years ago)

Woohoo!!!!! UNI takes out #1 Kansas! A great win by the Panthers of Northern Iowa. As I said before, UNI is my nemesis ALL season long, but as a Missouri Valley fan I am thrilled for them. A great day for the mid-majors!!!

I can't believe Kansas lost. They were the best team coming in, and they lose to a freaking mid major. For shame. Good thing for Bill Self they won it all in 08 or his seat would be getting hot right now. That's 3 inexcusable losses now for Kansas in the early rounds under Bill Self.

MLB Opening Day TV Schedule

I got a New Softball BAT!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)