2010 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

I'm thinking this might be the year of many upsets, especially in the first round.

I normally pick a 4/13 or worse as an "upset special" - and I usually nail it (I quite famously picked Princeton over UCLA in 96 for my first one, and also picked Iowa St to lose as a 2).

I'm having REAL trouble picking just one - there are some juicy ones. I currently have 3 13's winning, and a 14 (!). This would be epic carnage, and a heck of a lot of fun :)

I'm thinking this might be the year of many upsets, especially in the first round.

I normally pick a 4/13 or worse as an "upset special" - and I usually nail it (I quite famously picked Princeton over UCLA in 96 for my first one, and also picked Iowa St to lose as a 2).

I'm having REAL trouble picking just one - there are some juicy ones. I currently have 3 13's winning, and a 14 (!). This would be epic carnage, and a heck of a lot of fun :)

Pick the weakest 4 seed to lose.:D

Syracuse.....Kansas....West Virginia.....and Villanova....MY Final Four. The 'Cuse over Kansas and West Virginia over 'Nova.

...Syracuse over West Virginia for the National Championship

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Sidebar