2010 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

I'm thinking this might be the year of many upsets, especially in the first round.

I normally pick a 4/13 or worse as an "upset special" - and I usually nail it (I quite famously picked Princeton over UCLA in 96 for my first one, and also picked Iowa St to lose as a 2).

I'm having REAL trouble picking just one - there are some juicy ones. I currently have 3 13's winning, and a 14 (!). This would be epic carnage, and a heck of a lot of fun :)

I'm thinking this might be the year of many upsets, especially in the first round.

I normally pick a 4/13 or worse as an "upset special" - and I usually nail it (I quite famously picked Princeton over UCLA in 96 for my first one, and also picked Iowa St to lose as a 2).

I'm having REAL trouble picking just one - there are some juicy ones. I currently have 3 13's winning, and a 14 (!). This would be epic carnage, and a heck of a lot of fun :)

Pick the weakest 4 seed to lose.:D

Syracuse.....Kansas....West Virginia.....and Villanova....MY Final Four. The 'Cuse over Kansas and West Virginia over 'Nova.

...Syracuse over West Virginia for the National Championship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts