2010 NBA Free Agency Thread

It was obvious that this team was not gonna win the NBA chmapionship. The fact that with a core of Mike Miller, Lebron, Wade and Bosh is a MUCH BETTER core than anything Cleveland has ever had. It may NOT guarantee a championship, but they have a much better team than Cleveland had last year.

As long as LeBron didn't play up to potential, you're right.

When he was interested though and when this team was clicking, there wasn't a team on the planet that could beat them.

Something disrupted this team's flow. You saw them plenty on national TV. All the sideline hi-jinx, all the fun this team had. They were GOOD and they knew it. Then something happened. It was almost as if a plug was pulled.

I will forever remember this year and last as the two that got away.

As long as LeBron didn't play up to potential, you're right.

When he was interested though and when this team was clicking, there wasn't a team on the planet that could beat them.

Something disrupted this team's flow. You saw them plenty on national TV. All the sideline hi-jinx, all the fun this team had. They were GOOD and they knew it. Then something happened. It was almost as if a plug was pulled.

I will forever remember this year and last as the two that got away.

They lost to better ALL AROUND teams. Let's give the Magic and as much as it pains me to say, the Celtics, their due. They worked hard to win these championships(Eastern Conference).

They lost to better ALL AROUND teams. Let's give the Magic and as much as it pains me to say, the Celtics, their due. They worked hard to win these championships(Eastern Conference).

That would be the politically correct thing to say. And I don't mean this as any slight to Orlando or Boston, but I really, from the bottom of my heart don't think the Cavs played up to their potential in either of those series'. Especially the one against Boston.

That would be the politically correct thing to say. And I don't mean this as any slight to Orlando or Boston, but I really, from the bottom of my heart don't think the Cavs played up to their potential in either of those series'. Especially the one against Boston.

So can the teams that lost to Cavs in ANY playoffs series make the same claim? I mean REALLY.....do you see the can of worms you can open with that statement?

So can the teams that lost to Cavs in ANY playoffs series make the same claim? I mean REALLY.....do you see the can of worms you can open with that statement?

But I'm not the only one making this claim. We all saw something not right in that series and I'm afraid we'll never fully understand what happened. Instead, fans of Cleveland will be left wondering.

That's the worst part of it. It's like if your wife left you and never gave you a reason why she started acting strange towards the end of the relationship. All you can do is make assumptions to help explain the unknown.

Lebron....left his "wife" because he just didn't love her anymore. That is reason. The problem is, too much is made of why when you can clearly see why....but they fans just can't fathom WHY would someone wanna leave Cleveland.....

So... any good players still available?

Nope. The greedy bastards down South took 'em all!

LMAO!!!!!

Maybe the Cavs can get Penny Hardaway, he sure needs a ring. :D

usa1995_600_070822.jpg

You are a HORRIBLE man.....!! ;) That sh** was still funny..... :D

hehe, yup that was bad I do admit. Oh well it sure is enjoyable :D

Hey Salsa.. see ya in the finals in 2011. Of course that is if yours and mines make it. :eek:

hehe, yup that was bad I do admit. Oh well it sure is enjoyable :D

Hey Salsa.. see ya in the finals in 2011. Of course that is if yours and mines make it. :eek:

I, PERSONALLY see no one as a whole, threating the Lakers. I can see Oklahoma maybe scaring some, but let's be real, they did nothing major, in my eyes to improve their team. The Lakers added some decent pieces and KEPT some important pieces.

The HEAT, will still have to contend with a very good Orlando team. The Celtics, though still good, will be older in VERY key positions. Miami, did just enough in MY EYES to add decent support players to the 3-headed monster. AND, you can never tell what the Master Exec gangster might pull off just before the trade deadline.....NO ONE shoulder EVER doubt is executive skills again....;)

Now you're following his tweets?? :eek:

Give it up man, it's time to move on. He didn't want to be there. In the end you'll probably be better off without him.

In all fairness, I subscribed when he was still a Cav, hoping for any hints of what his move would be. The breakup is still very raw and I haven't brought myself to un-subscribing to his tweets yet. :eek:

I, PERSONALLY see no one as a whole, threating the Lakers. I can see Oklahoma maybe scaring some, but let's be real, they did nothing major, in my eyes to improve their team. The Lakers added some decent pieces and KEPT some important pieces.

The HEAT, will still have to contend with a very good Orlando team. The Celtics, though still good, will be older in VERY key positions. Miami, did just enough in MY EYES to add decent support players to the 3-headed monster. AND, you can never tell what the Master Exec gangster might pull off just before the trade deadline.....NO ONE shoulder EVER doubt is executive skills again....;)

If by "skills" you mean collusion and tampering I agree. Otherwise, Pat Riley is as slimy as his head of hair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)