2010 NBA Playoffs

Maybe the fact that no "major" news organizations have reported on this yet says something??
I see what you're saying, but I still (mistakenly???) hold the belief that major news organizations require hard facts before they report on something. Gathering hard facts for this type of allegation would require someone in that locker room to start singing.

Looks like Orlando is out.

The only question is do the Celtics play the Lakers or the Suns? Would love to see Nash and Stoudemire get to the finals together, but my money would be on the Lakers.

The Celtics and Suns had an epic finals a long time ago, but there is nothing like Lakers/Celtics!

Sandra

Orlando is OUT? When did the NBA change to a one-and-done format?:rolleyes:

At least we didn't see a post with Dwight Howard's stat line, telling us he had 'a hell of a game'. :rolleyes:

Patrick Ewing should be fired.

Sandra

different TEAM defense helping in covering him...also, the player mostly covering OUTWEIGHS Howard by a good 20-40 pounds. Not the rails he played against.

BUT, I am more than certain YOU new this. Or are you NOW going back about 'the stats don't lie' mentality.....:rolleyes:

I see what you're saying, but I still (mistakenly???) hold the belief that major news organizations require hard facts before they report on something. Gathering hard facts for this type of allegation would require someone in that locker room to start singing.

Major news agencies won't pick up on it because IF it is true, is NOT gonna bare ANYTHING on the Series between the CAVS and the CELTICS.

IT is not news.....

different TEAM defense helping in covering him...also, the player mostly covering OUTWEIGHS Howard by a good 20-40 pounds. Not the rails he played against.

BUT, I am more than certain YOU new this. Or are you NOW going back about 'the stats don't lie' mentality.....:rolleyes:

...does not look good for Howard developing a jump shot any time soon. ;)

Sandra

Man what a horrible display of basketball.. Now you see why I wanted the Magic to play to at least game 5 or 6 last series. Talk about rust. They didnt start playing ball until the 4th quarter and they were just to far behind to get back up. Playing 2 weak teams then resting for how many days certainly does not get one ready to play a team on the level of boston. Specially this Boston team who seems like a giant who was awaken.

And Sandra sweety. Only I can make such bold predictions as "XXX is out" after the first game.. Heck I did it after the first 3 games of the season and I was right :)

LOL! Speaking of NO offense...or offensive scoring....Maybe you should sign him for your Knicks....he would start for your team NOW.;)

Well, Ewing did have a good run here, of course, but no way he's coming back. Orlando really should think of putting him in against Boston, though, so they can play 5 on 5 on offense for a change! ;)

Sandra

I'll be honest. I didn't watch a single minute of the game. All of our off-season acquisitions were made to counter 1 team, the Orlando Magic. Only one problem, we never got to face them in this year's playoffs. Too painful to watch right now.

If I had to pick a team to root for though, I'd pick the Celtics.

I'll be honest. I didn't watch a single minute of the game. All of our off-season acquisitions were made to counter 1 team, the Orlando Magic. Only one problem, we never got to face them in this year's playoffs. Too painful to watch right now.

If I had to pick a team to root for though, I'd pick the Celtics.

Hater :rant:

Well I am going to game one and two and I don't know about these Lakers still. I would not be surprised to see the SUNS/CELTICS in the finals.

Steve Nash Responds to Phil Jackson Accusing him of "carrying the ball"

"I've never heard anyone accuse me of carrying it...I mean, the best coach in the league, Gregg Popovich, didn't have a problem with it last week."

Bam! :eek:

Don't get me wrong, it's great to win game 1, BUT the Celtics must do a better job at closing out games!!!

BTW, why is Jeff Van Gundy suddenly calling the Celtics the "prohibitive favorites" to win the championship?? :confused:

Geez Bill, they did win on the ROAD! That's not supposed to happen to the home team at this stage of the playoffs. Isaiah Thomas always said that you had to rule your home court.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)