Sandra

Must-see games this weekend:

3:30 PM Texas-Oklahoma ABC
3:30 PM Virginia Tech - North Carolina State ABC
8:00 PM Florida - Alabama CBS
8:00 PM Stanford-Oregon ESPN

Enjoy!

Sandra

I wish the last two you listed were not on at the same time.
I would like to see both of them..... Live.

The Va Tech game has little interest in my area.

Texas vs Oklahoma should be a good game. maybe.

Will know if 5 teams are contenders on the national scene or pretenders after Nebraska's next 4 games.:D

Must-see games this weekend:

3:30 PM Texas-Oklahoma ABC
3:30 PM Virginia Tech - North Carolina State ABC
8:00 PM Florida - Alabama CBS
8:00 PM Stanford-Oregon ESPN

Enjoy!

Sandra

Ill take ok over texas in a game not even close. I hope nc beat vtech just to put the final nail in that coffin. Stanford and oregon I could care less have not been paying attention to the pac.. if I had to choose id like oregon just to redeem tenn a bit.

Now to the important game.. if the gators from last week show up and run the 06 championship team offense I like my gators odds in a very close game (our d is pretty yough) now if meyer goes with just relaying on brantley we lose bad. And in either case if demps is not 100% we lose.. I hate to not be compltely confident in my team but this year they have not given me a reason yet. Go beat alabama and I will not doubt you again this season. Even if my 1 point.

6 turnovers forced, 4 TD passes by Jacory Harris- nice performance from Miami today.

Next week- Florida State. THAT is going to be VERY interesting to watch.

did I call that Texas game or what. The Sooners destroyed them.

N Coralina is handling Vtech well.

and whats up with LSU.. They should be killing Tenn by now?

The Insider said:
did I call that Texas game or what. The Sooners destroyed them.

N Coralina is handling Vtech well.

and whats up with LSU.. They should be killing Tenn by now?

They seem to be better with Jordy Jefferson on the bench, where he belongs

6 turnovers forced, 4 TD passes by Jacory Harris- nice performance from Miami today.

Next week- Florida State. THAT is going to be VERY interesting to watch.

Whenever you can pull out a win one the road in a conference game infront of 80,000 rabid fans in orange AGAINST YOU.....you will take. Jacory is still making some dumb throws....but that is a kid trying to run a pro offense, he will come around. Hankerson is one of the premier WR in the country and had a monster game with 145+ yards and 3 TDs.

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

R U sh*tting me????????? why the hell would the Tennessee coach change out his players with 10 seconds left and the clock running!!!!!!! 14 guys on defense!! Shame on the coach ----- Tennessee owned that game!!!!!

Well the Sooners were trying hard to throw it away at the end, but Texas let'em slide on the dropped punt. Texas looking at 3 straight losses now as Nebraska will pummel them next week.

Looks like my Pokes can put a damper on everyone's OU/Nebraska Big 12 title game hopes. Sooners and Huskers both have to come to Stillwater, but having gone to many OU/Neb games growing up, I would love to see one more battle in that great rivalry.

Denard Robinson is amazing.

LSU is the luckiest team on the face of the Earth.
D. Robinson is indeed amazing, but not nearly as amazing as the Michigan Defense who can outrun their oppenents...going backwards.:rant: I also agree that LSU is very lucky...thanks in part to TN fielding a 13-player Defense - the team could very easily be 2-3.

Last edited:
R U sh*tting me????????? why the hell would the Tennessee coach change out his players with 10 seconds left and the clock running!!!!!!! 14 guys on defense!! Shame on the coach ----- Tennessee owned that game!!!!!
I only counted 13, but it looked as though they had 25-players on the fireld - it was that obvious. At first I thought the refs wouldn't call the penalty - just let LSU self-distruct and be done with it. Regadless, I don't think I've ever seen a bigger cluster-ef in the final 20-seconds of any game. What I found to be really funny is the CBS color man counting the players on the telestrator. He should have just said, "Holy Cow their entire team is on the field - both offense and defense!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts