2011-12 NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bill, what's the word up north about McD coming back to the Pats. Is there a feeling he will be able to give an edge? Brady said something like that today I guess.

What's the general feeling?

I think he's a bit removed, but he'll know some tendencies, I suppose.

That seems to be the consensus (especially with Tebow).

I realize this move was made before the Broncos won yesterday, but I'm still surprised the NFL allowed it. I've never heard of a team hiring a new coach in the middle of the playoffs.

A lot of the ones I know are whiners. They cant handle losing, you think some people on here are bad? Listening to 5 or 6 Steeler fans after ANY loss.

Long before I was active here I was on an AOL Broncos board and the Steeler fans were by far the worst.

from another board......

looks like maybe there IS a conspiracy.....;)

but of a different kind.

I realize this move was made before the Broncos won yesterday, but I'm still surprised the NFL allowed it. I've never heard of a team hiring a new coach in the middle of the playoffs.

I think a lot of people are....

You watched a Lifetime movie instead of the Broncos? Im just messing with you.:D

By the way we are all moving on from the steelers. They're no longer in the playoffs. Next post about a conspiracy against the steelers or anything about the steelers fans is getting nuked!

Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....Steelers....

:D:D:D

And his career long is ?

You don't know without looking it up either.

If you can kick them 55 yards in Pittsburgh, you can kick it a hell of a lot longer in Denver.
I don't need to look it up, they said it on yesterday's telecast: 52 yards while with the Cowboys back in 2006.

Well the Giants have a hell of a game on Sunday against the Packers. Its supposed to be 18 degrees in Green Bay on Sunday. You cant say enough about the Pack. Even if the Giants play a great game on defense, no way the Packers dont score at least 20 pts. They are that good.

What?????? Do you understand English? Look Jim I'm done with this bs. Your lack of reading comprehension skills is unbelievable and your sensitivity on all that has to do with the steelers is ridiculous. Have fun with all the excuses and conspiracy theories you come up with for when the steelers lose.

Hey, I pointed out after everyone started jumping on me about the injured players.

No one read my posts pre game, I was right about it, but thats OK, I'm wrong regardless.

Well the Giants have a hell of a game on Sunday against the Packers. Its supposed to be 18 degrees in Green Bay on Sunday. You cant say enough about the Pack. Even if the Giants play a great game on defense, no way the Packers dont score at least 20 pts. They are that good.

I'm REALLY looking forward to this game!

Jimbo said:
Hey, I pointed out after everyone started jumping on me about the injured players.

No one read my posts pre game, I was right about it, but thats OK, I'm wrong regardless.

Leave it alone Jim...leave it alone.

What Lifetime movie did you watch? I was busy watching the game. Tebow & the Broncos actually doing something in the 2nd quarter instead of waiting until there was 2 minutes left in the game cut into my nap time.

You watched a Lifetime movie instead of the Broncos? Im just messing with you.:D
Aw c'mon, they gotta be related!!!

I don't need to look it up, they said it on yesterday's telecast: 52 yards while with the Cowboys back in 2006.
This post is on topic.
And just so we are all clear I don't mean we can't talk about the game. I will repeat, posts about Steeler fans and conspiracy theories involving the steelers will be deleted when I see them so don't bother.

I'm REALLY looking forward to this game!

I kind of am and Im kind of not. Theres been a lot of buzz that this Giants team is like the 07 team that won the Super Bowl. I dont know if I go that far. Even if somehow they beat the Packers, then I pray they play the 49ers instead of the Saints because the Saints dont lose at home. And the last 2 times the Saints played the Giants in the Superdome, the Giants just didnt get beat, they got crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)