2011-12 NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look a few pages back and you'll see me give them credit.

I never said anything about anything till YAZ decided he wanted it.

That's funny. So you gave credit last night but all along you felt the nfl screwed the steelers out of a playoff win. Wow. Why don't you talk about how your defensive coordinator blew it by having his safety follow Tim as if he was going to win the game with his legs????? Did you guys not see what the chiefs did???? You guys left the broncos receivers open for much of that game. Gave up the big plays. Couldn't get it done offensively against a very good Denver defense. Come on Jim. Enough with this garbage.

You also didn't see the ref move the ball an extra two feet allowing for a 1st down on what should have been 4th down around the Broncos 30 yard line either, would have been the Bronco's punting instead of continuing the drive.

That wasn't the ref that moved it an "extra" two feet. That was Tebow and his followers!

Do you guys actually watch these games or just follow what others say ?

I didn't watch the game. I was busy watching a Lifetime movie, and I caught up on the details of the game by reading these posts.

From what I can gather, the Steelers were screwed once again.

That's funny. So you gave credit last night but all along you felt the nfl screwed the steelers out of a playoff win. Wow. Why don't you talk about how your defensive coordinator blew it by having his safety follow Tim as if he was going to win the game with his legs????? Did you guys not see what the chiefs did???? You guys left the broncos receivers open for much of that game. Gave up the big plays. Couldn't get it done offensively against a very good Denver defense. Come on Jim. Enough with this garbage.

Hey Rey,

Why don't you look at the posts I made earlier Before the game that I said that it should be a very close game, the Steelers D is NOT as good as many make it out to be and that Denver's D was VERY good ....

Gee, everyone conveniently forgets about that.

Last edited:
That wasn't the ref that moved it an "extra" two feet. That was Tebow and his followers!

I didn't watch the game. I was busy watching a Lifetime movie, and I caught up on the details of the game by reading these posts.

Never said that either.
Just pointed out some of the screw ups.

What Lifetime movie did you watch? I was busy watching the game. Tebow & the Broncos actually doing something in the 2nd quarter instead of waiting until there was 2 minutes left in the game cut into my nap time.

Hey Rey,

What don't you look at the posts I made earlier Before the game that I said that it should be a very close game, the Steelers D is NOT as good as many make it out to be and that Denver's D was VERY good ....

yeah I read those. I guess you forgot to mention how the refs were going to screw your steelers AGAIN. please enough.......

You also didn't see the ref move the ball an extra two feet allowing for a 1st down on what should have been 4th down around the Broncos 30 yard line either, would have been the Bronco's punting instead of continuing the drive.

Exactly WHEN was that? I have it recorded, and I'd like to see that. (I really do, so time, please.)

NO ONE else in the media, the coaches, or players have said BOO about that.

Were YOU actually watching the game, or were YOU drinking koolaid? (as you asked me)

Hey Rey,

What don't you look at the posts I made earlier Before the game that I said that it should be a very close game, the Steelers D is NOT as good as many make it out to be and that Denver's D was VERY good ....

When you start your conspiracy theory stuff again, well...yeah.

Exactly WHEN was that? I have it recorded, and I'd like to see that. (I really do, so time, please.)

NO ONE else in the media, the coaches, or players have said BOO about that.

Were YOU actually watching the game, or were YOU drinking koolaid? (as you asked me)

I'm not sure if I recorded it or not, if I did I'll find it for you, it was very obvious.

Hey Bill, what's the word up north about McD coming back to the Pats. Is there a feeling he will be able to give an edge? Brady said something like that today I guess.

What's the general feeling?

I think he's a bit removed, but he'll know some tendencies, I suppose.

What Lifetime movie did you watch? I was busy watching the game. Tebow & the Broncos actually doing something in the 2nd quarter instead of waiting until there was 2 minutes left in the game cut into my nap time.

I watched the Oliver Stone conspiracy classic "JFK". ;)

Hey Rey,

Where do you find conspiracy in the post I made there ?

I suppose YOU didn't pay attention to it either.

This is why theres issues here.

No one sees what I post UNLESS it disagrees with what your agenda is.

Never said that either, boy I hope this is fun for you.

What?????? Do you understand English? Look Jim I'm done with this bs. Your lack of reading comprehension skills is unbelievable and your sensitivity on all that has to do with the steelers is ridiculous. Have fun with all the excuses and conspiracy theories you come up with for when the steelers lose.

Hey Rey,

Where do you find conspiracy in the post I made there ?

I suppose YOU didn't pay attention to it either.

This is why theres issues here.

No one sees what I post UNLESS it disagrees with what your agenda is.

Uh-oh, now there's an agenda....see there must be a conspiracy afoot.

There is no agenda, I think we WERE all trying to tell you politely that your excuses every time the Steelers lose is getting old.

Hell, even when they DON'T lose.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)