2011-12 NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have the #1 defense in the nfl. So much for being old huh?

Ya, they were considered VERY OLD a few years back, now with the same guys for the most part, people aren't talking about it.
They may be the best D, but theres a lot to improve.

The Best of anything is subjective, depending on what they are using to determine the ranking.

The Steelers are very good against the pass, but I would have never guessed it watching all thier games this year.

It's official -

Pouncey has been ruled out for the game!

Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) has been ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card round game at Denver.
Doug Legursky will move over from left guard, weakening two positions with Trai Essex likely to enter the starting lineup. The Steelers had hoped to have their offensive line intact, as they've averaged six more points per game with all hands on deck this season.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ncey-at-denver

There might be a chance in hell for us!!! ;)

Legursky is also not 100% I believe.

They're a couple of injuries from being in a really bad situation, surprised they haven't brought in more OL depth once they started getting dinged up the last few weeks.

...ugly feeling in the pit of my stomach tells me everything is setting itself up for the Donkeys to pull an upset.

...Damn, I think I just threw-up in my mouth...:sick::censored:

You KNOW the Broncos are going to win this one,because Terrell Suggs put his foot in his mouth big time with his criticism of Tebow & the "We don't need God on our sidelines" statement. You just watch,if the Broncos defeat the Stellers,the media will play up Sugg's statement(& beat it like a :deadhorse:) before the Broncos-Ravens game.

It's official -

Pouncey has been ruled out for the game!

Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) has been ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card round game at Denver.
Doug Legursky will move over from left guard, weakening two positions with Trai Essex likely to enter the starting lineup. The Steelers had hoped to have their offensive line intact, as they've averaged six more points per game with all hands on deck this season.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ncey-at-denver

There might be a chance in hell for us!!! ;)

Don't get toooo over confident, the Steelers moving people around the offensive line is quite common.

As a Patriots fan:

*IF Houston beats Cincinnati tomorrow, I'll then be rooting for Denver to beat Pittsburgh

*IF Cincinnati beats Houston tomorrow, I'll then be rooting for Pittsburgh to beat Denver

Quinn himself denied that his practice reps have changed in any way leading up to this game.

I don't know. John Clayton who's usually on the money mentioned that Quinn had been more involved this week in practice. Denver will also miss Dawkins leadership on defense this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally, the fight I WANTED: Cotto vs. Mayweather!

Namath

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)