2011-12 NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFT suspects as much also.

It’s hardly Quinn’s first ride in the discretion rodeo. When Quinn and Derek Anderson were ping-ponging in Cleveland, the question of whether Quinn or Anderson was in line to play became a hot topic. Both guys knew not to blab — especially not while speaking (or texting) on the record.

So we stand be what we reported. Though we don’t fault Darlington for sharing that which Quinn was willing to say, it’s hardly surprising that Quinn didn’t spill the beans regarding what could be one of the most surprising developments of the weekend: the possible benching of Tim Tebow.

My predicted final scores for this weekend:

Bengals 20, Texans 10
Saints 45, Lions 27
Giants 27, Falcons 20
Steelers 23, Broncos 7

Jimbo said:
Where does it say he caught HIMSELF on fire ....

He may have been trying to save those in the area of the fire ...

He didn't catch himself on fire, he was in his house when it caught on fire

He didn't catch himself on fire, he was in his house when it caught on fire

Thats the way I heard it too, but someone thinks otherwise ....

Originally Posted by yaz96 View Post
PLUS-

Steelers running backs coach catches himself on fire at home last night and will not make the trip on Sunday!!

Steelers RB coach Kirby Wilson injured in fire | pittsburgh, steelers, coach - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Jimbo said:
Thats the way I heard it too, but someone thinks otherwise ....

Originally Posted by yaz96 View Post
PLUS-

Steelers running backs coach catches himself on fire at home last night and will not make the trip on Sunday!!

Steelers RB coach Kirby Wilson injured in fire | pittsburgh, steelers, coach - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

some people just want to think what they want

Nowhere did I say he did it "intentionally"....

Dang, you guys are SO sensitive about anything regarding the Steelers aren't you?.......sheesh!

As tough as the team is, their fans seem to be just the opposite.

some of you need to improve your reading comprehension skills. these misunderstandings are getting really old. now can we get back to football and not who is or isn't on fire? thank you

I do hope that the Patriots intentionally catch on fire in these playoffs! :D

There's been some memorable games in the Wild Card round. Here's my most memorable games:

1. 1992-93: Bills 41, Oilers 38 (OT)- Frank Reich amazing comeback
2. 1999-00: Titans 22, Bills 16- Music City Miracle
3. 2003-04: Packers 33, Seahawks 27 (OT)- "We want the ball, and we're gonna score"
4. 2002-03: 49ers 39, Giants 38- incredible Niners comeback
5. 2002-03: Steelers 38, Browns 33- SAME DAY as #4
6. 2009-10: Cardinals 51, Packers 45 (OT)- shocking final play
7. 2006-07: Seahawks 21, Cowboys 20- Romo fumbles the snap

Report: McDaniels to Pats, starts immediately

Report: McDaniels to Pats, starts immediately - CBSSports.com

snip...

The Patriots are the No. 1 seed in the AFC, and they won't have to play until next Saturday in Foxboro, so McDaniels would have at least a week to reingratiate himself to the team. As CSNNE's Tom E. Curran retweets, McDaniels' offense already has faced the Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, Packers and Saints this year, and that would help New England's prep if it has to face those squads in the postseason (out of those teams, the Patriots have played only Pittsburgh this year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally, the fight I WANTED: Cotto vs. Mayweather!

Namath

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)