2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CB/Safety touching the ball while out of bounds was unintentional it seems. Just kind of happen. I was thinking to myself if he did it on purpose, he is a genius. The play was called correctly according to the rule book. I can't help but think your right that more defenders will be going out of bounds prematurely going forward because of the call. Then it will be put in front of the rules committee at next off-season's owner's meeting is my take on it.

I don't think anyone will do it intentionally, there is too much going on to do that, and you then can't intercept the ball if you willingly go out of bounds and then catch it.

I don't think anyone will do it intentionally, there is too much going on to do that, and you then can't intercept the ball if you willingly go out of bounds and then catch it.

What about on plays the defender knows its impossible to intercept, like a Safety covering late or something?

What about on plays the defender knows its impossible to intercept, like a Safety covering late or something?

So you think a safety will look down and make sure he is stepping out of bounds just in case the ball isn't caught before it gets to him and hopefully it is bobbled and i touch it while still out of bounds, so that it's incomplete?

Or will a safety just try and make a play on the ball, go for an INT or try and make sure it's incomplete, something to actually contest the pass... and/or make sure the play doesn't go for more (the role of a safety afterall).

No, this won't be done on purpose.

Thank you Oakland. Denver is now one step closer to the playoffs! Just have to take care of KC this sunday and they will be in great position in the AFC west.

Thank you Oakland. Denver is now one step closer to the playoffs! Just have to take care of KC this sunday and they will be in great position in the AFC west.

No, the Chargers are one step farther. If anything, the Raiders win brought the Chargers closer to you than you closer to the playoffs.

No, the Chargers are one step farther. If anything, the Raiders win brought the Chargers closer to you than you closer to the playoffs.

Yes it brought the chargers one step farther thus giving the broncos one step less to jump. The more the other teams lose the easier the Broncos journey will be.

Of the next 4 games i think the Broncos have a good chance of winning all 4. I think the three teams have at least 1 loss each of those games.

Yes it brought the chargers one step farther thus giving the broncos one step less to jump. The more the other teams lose the easier the Broncos journey will be.

Of the next 4 games i think the Broncos have a good chance of winning all 4. I think the three teams have at least 1 loss each of those games.

Two 4-4 teams played each other last night, no matter who won, Denver is the same distance from the playoffs.

So let me get this straight...in the next 4 games you think they have..not just a chance...but a GOOD chance to win...@KC, Jets, @MIN and the Bears...?!

Ok...A true optimist.

Random thought, but wish we could do something like this with relevant sticky threads, with side feeds optionally turned off. List feeds of content from selected sources, and reply to them in the thread, easily providing links back to the source and exposing people to more information in the process.

vbsportsfeed.jpg

Just got back from the boat store.. Going to be a hell of a weekend!

So onto the important news, how many points does Denver beat KC by.

Anyone FEARING the bills yet????:rolleyes:

P.S. Miami! Stop it already!!!! :eek: lose damn you! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Dundee, Trainer of Ali and Leonard, Dies at 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)