Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Over the past few weeks we have had several members ask about the Select packages, what channels are included and what is not. Packages like Family and Select are available from DirecTV CSR's by requst for most customers, but they intentionally do not provide information on their website, including what channels are included.

Today I compiled information from several sources to build a complete list of packages and channels, as accurate as possible. There may be a few misses in these, let me know if that is the case so I can fix it - you can just post it in this thread. Also note the pricing is for 2011 after the February increase.

I hope this helps people understand what is available in each package, including both select packages. Remember, with Family or Select you do NOT get your Regional Sports Network.

The information is in these three pictures, or if you want to print it / save it use the PDF attached at the bottom:

Attachments

• DirecTV Packages 2011.pdf
    86.9 KB · Views: 3,402
  • Select.jpg
    Select.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 4,579
  • Choice.jpg
    Choice.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 2,563
  • Xtra.jpg
    Xtra.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,972
I like it.
I think its good.

One question though, how come then entire list isn't in alphabetical order?
No biggy just wondering if you were just trying to focus on the Select subscribers?
Which is fine, Just want to see how your list was made up.

Last edited:
Hello,

When I try to open the file it shows up under word with real messed up writing and then asks me if I want to use any other coding to view it. Any ideas that would help me read it in the pdf format?

Thank You,

Frazier

Hello,

This is what I get when I download it. I have adobe reader also.

%PDF-1.4
%Çì¢
5 0 obj
<</Length 6 0 R/Filter /FlateDecode>>
stream
xœ½í¯,Gq‡Á Ü Ì‹ƒMÀø€/p–p×Ý==3=y•¢D‘ò-ÈR>Äù $Z™üÿRº«~ÕUsÏôœõuüêsëìy¦gúéÞ©ÞÙÏ?Â5¦‡Ðþ“àWŸ¾øè—ëÃoÿ÷E¸–9ÎËôð4øýo_ćÿz1…ùºmËÃ<—ô0ÍÛúJûA|øý¼øþsZ–“Ni9úíÏ^¤óÃs~øôÅ´L3Ç7Ä!¤s

I like it.
I think its good.

One question though, how come then entire list isn't in alphabetical order?
No biggy just wondering if you were just trying to focus on the Select subscribers?
Which is fine, Just want to see how your list was made up.

I wanted to show what you add as you go up in packages, felt that was more important than alphabetical.
This way if you have choice and think of dropping to select you can see what you lose, as well as the difference in the two select packages.

I felt this was most effective for what I hope people use it for, choosing a package.

Missed a few
Ion West 347( Choice and above)
Logo 272 ( Choice Extra and above)
Tv Guide Network 273 (Choice and above)

I left out all West coast feeds, not just Ion.
I missed Logo.
TV Guide is listed with the public interest / religion / shopping as it doesn't do much. It is in all packages except Family. That list is at the bottom of page 3.

When I download it tells me I already Adobe Reader installed.

Try running Adobe Reader, then clicking File then open and open it that way.

You probably have PDF files redirected to Word somehow, which means you won't be able to just double click the file. You can change this by right clicking a PDF file and say Open With.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)