2013/14 NCAA Bowl Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point, and why McCarron's mother is rightfully getting criticized (though the racist remarks aren't warranted).
Me thinks momma was jealous sonny boy wasn't in the Championship game :D

She's a wingnut; like one of the old spice commercial moms...
http://www.ohnewsday.com/national/2...-katherine-webb-favorites-another-insult.html

Interesting that her next tweet, within an hour, prior to it hitting the news, was to apologize and point out that she's not a racist, long before anyone brought up race.

So how is the comment about bad english racial? Unless her thinking was that it was? hmm...

And evidently McCarron's girlfriend immediately favorited the comment. By mistake of course ;).

Yepp.

Everyone around here loves to act like AJ and that bunch are something special, they ain't. Im glad he went out the way he did.

Ok, how is something his mom said a reflection on AJ? How does it take away from his well documented character and how would it prove that he isn't "something special"?

I've seen this story most of the day and what his mom said was pretty stupid imo. The interview was not that bad.

However for people to put this up as a bad reflection on AJ is pretty ignorant imo.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Ok, how is something his mom said a reflection on AJ? How does it take away from his well documented character and how would it prove that he isn't "something special"?
Not one bit, he showed his class by not saying anything at all, something his mother and girlfriend should have learned.

Not one bit, he showed his class by not saying anything at all, something his mother and girlfriend should have learned.

He is in a no win situation here imo.

Say something or not.

He is in a no win situation here imo.

Say something or not.
I agree. Say anything and it'll come off as non-genuine. He's best off just refusing to not talk about the matter, and let it die away on it's own. Mom's done her "apology", so best now to tell her to shut up and disappear from the media. If she does that, then things will die away on their own. Keep talking about it and it'll continue.

In a team environment like he's in, his teammates should already know the kind of man he is. No need to talk about any of it.

Hopefully "Mom's" 15 minutes of fame are now over. This is a good example of why parents of celebrities of all kind need to leave the spotlight to their offspring.

I've seen this story most of the day and what his mom said was pretty stupid imo. The interview was not that bad.

However for people to put this up as a bad reflection on AJ is pretty ignorant imo.

When you live in mobile, and know AJ's character (man whore, cheating on girlfriends, then there is other stuff), come talk to me.

Sure, he played great football for Bama, but classy gets thrown around here a lot when describing that family. bammer delusion. And yes, he does things for charity etc, but people love to overlook the bad and focus on the good.

What you get around here is, "Winston is a rapist" and "AJ is the next coming of Jesus Christ".

Mom is a looney tooney.

When you live in mobile, and know AJ's character (man whore, cheating on girlfriends, then there is other stuff), come talk to me.

Sure, he played great football for Bama, but classy gets thrown around here a lot when describing that family.
Yeah, the family has had a whole lot bigger issues than this. Starting with Mama's brother and involving many others.

Things like that in families tend to be known within the family and hidden until it breaks out.

In AJ's defense though, he was a teen when all that happened, and at Tuscaloosa afterwards. If he was a man whore, more power to him, he's single afterall. Cheating on girlfiends, meh, he was a teen, BFG.

Mother on the other hand, adult. Blame her all you want. But AJ's not involved in anything, and anything he's ever been accused of is just normal young guy behavior.

Sure, he played great football for Bama, but classy gets thrown around here a lot when describing that family. bammer delusion. And yes, he does things for charity etc, but people love to overlook the bad and focus on the good.

What you get around here is, "Winston is a rapist" and "AJ is the next coming of Jesus Christ".

Mom is a looney tooney.

As a matter of fact I am a fairly recent former Mobile resident, a former student at USA, a very frequent visitor since I do have many family members there, as well as many customers that I must call on. I also currently only live 50 miles up the road, get the Mobile paper, ect, ect.

I do not see how that or currently living in Mobile places one in the know on AJs character? Do you personally know him? Pal around with him or friends of his? You obviously have some inside information of some sort that the rest of us are not privy to.

Again, not defending his mom, or really anyone else in his family (although this has nothing really to do with them either). What she said was pretty stupid IMO.

Anybody watching the East - West Shrine game ?

Seeing they are EAST and WEST ...

Wonder how it is they have 2 Toledo Rocket players, WR Bernard Reedy and C Zak Karin on OPPOSITE sides ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)