2013/14 NCAA Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to the idiots at ESPN, they had him listed for 3 missing, including the 57 yarder that was returned for the win

He did miss three.
Two wide. One blocked.
It did look like he took out that funky step before he kicks now.
Didn't help.

Its fitting IMO. Saban and AJ should stop the press tour still saying Bama is the best team in the country...

Of course Im just sitting here hoping my wife doesnt throw her beer at my plasma...

Why do you listen to espn ?

Now who's the idiot ? jk :)
It was a stat they put on the screen when Cade was kicking the earlier field goal tonight. They listed him missing all 3 agaisnt Aubarn instead of the first 2.

But yeah, to believe anything these guys say would make me an idiot ;)

btw, have y'all noticed that not only is the Oklahoma hurry up catching the Bama defense offguard, they also keep catching ESPN offguard. I've lost count of the snaps they've missed while showing a replay.

Its fitting IMO. Saban and AJ should stop the press tour still saying Bama is the best team in the country... Of course Im just sitting here hoping my wife doesnt throw her beer at my plasma...

She does know plasma is going out of business?
Let her throw it. Will give you that good excuse to get that fp:)

Bama should've been pounding Henry on the run all along. Saban's love fest with AJ to blame for not doing that the first half.

I just want to apologize that everyone had to watch that crappy BIG 12 defense make all those sacks and force all those turnovers on the mighty Alabama offense:rolleyes:

It was a great game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts