2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cats went to the locker room at the half, and never returned. Riverboat Ron told them to calm down a bit, and they listened, unfortunately. The first half was very entertaining. :)

I'll be pulling for Peyton Manning and John Fox for the remainder of the championship, but I will be a 9ers fan next week, for one week only.

Dumb play by Decker, great play by the bolts. That'll keep it a game.

The Cats went to the locker room at the half, and never returned. Riverboat Ron told them to calm down a bit, and they listened, unfortunately. The first half was very entertaining. :)

I'll be pulling for Peyton Manning and John Fox for the remainder of the championship, but I will be a 9ers fan next week, for one week only.
So true.....Well one thing for sure River Boat Ron has kept his job after his head was on the chopping block at the start of the season....My concern is at the wide receiver position.We have Ginn,Lafelle but smitty is getting old and I wonder what the Panthers are going to do to get that offensive spark?..He is 1 of a kind and we will never see any thing like that again in Charlotte..Maybe smitty has 1 more good yr left in him.Hope so!!!

So true.....Well one thing for sure River Boat Ron has kept his job after his head was on the chopping block at the start of the season....My concern is at the wide receiver position.We have Ginn,Lafelle but smitty is getting old and I wonder what the Panthers are going to do to get that offensive spark?..He is 1 of a kind and we will never see any thing like that again in Charlotte..Maybe smitty has 1 more good yr left in him.Hope so!!!

Olsen is a very good TE

Dang skippy Olsen is a good tight end!...He is going nowhere..Jerry Richardson and him have a tight bond...Heart issues..etc.etc..Olsens boy.
It is the wide receiver position that needs improvement and where do we look?...

There are five teams left in the quest for the Lombardi Trophy, and the only team left east of Denver is the Patriots. The West is ruling the NFL in 2013-14.

Not dead.jpg
Not dead2.jpg

I don't ever recall Wild Card Weekend being better than Divisional Weekend. It is this year, and it's not even close.

I don't ever recall Wild Card Weekend being better than Divisional Weekend. It is this year, and it's not even close.
It would have been even better if the Niners and Pats lost. But outcomes aside, these games have been good.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Looks like another Manning Brady showdown next week. I was really hoping for something different.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
And that's the ballgame.............Pats-Broncos and 49ers-Seahawks.......yes sir, next Sunday is gonna be funnnnnnnn!! :)

Hey dummy, look at the scoreboard! Nothing turns me off more than a player showboating when their team is losing decisively. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts