2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell ya, Denver wins This game and plays like that next week, New England is gonna burry them alive.

I don't make emotional picks ever. So far I'm not seeing enough that tells me Denver will even make it a game. Guess I'll take a few days to make both picks as the NFC championship game should be a real tight one.

Looks like I won't be watching the halftime show this year. Yikes....
At least they finally have a band (Red Hot Chili Peppers) that could actually play instruments and perform live instead of lip synching to prerecorded music.

I could do without Bruno Mars. Never even heard of him. I had to look him up.

But I will definitely not want to see these guys with a wardrobe malfunction. :)

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

So you're telling me there's a chance? ;)

Lol! Not much at the moment no. When you consider how well the Pats prepare I'd say Bronco fans should be a little concerned.

Oh by the way, Manning took the Broncos further than tebow did :dev

Sweet!

Lol! Not much at the moment no. When you consider how well the Pats prepare I'd say Bronco fans should be a little concerned.

Oh by the way, Manning took the Broncos further than tebow did :dev

Sweet!

Got to hand it to Manning, that last drive he made a couple of clutch throws......especially that 3rd and forever to Thomas.

Got to hand it to Manning, that last drive he made a couple of clutch throws......especially that 3rd and forever to Thomas.
True but everyone on that team will need their A game to compete against the Pats. I know Manning is the mvp especially with those insane single season qb stats, but Brady is right there with all he's done considering what the Patriots have lost at receiver. This is why love them or hate them, do respect them.

When the 49ers take the field next Sunday, they will tie the Steelers with the most ever Championship Sunday appearances. The 49ers are 6-8 with a Super Bowl berth on the line, and the Steelers are 8-7. The Seahawks are making their third CS appearance and are 1-1 (appearing once in each conference).

The Patriots will be making their 10th CS appearance and are 7-2 in the previous nine. A victory next Sunday will tie them with the Steelers with 8 Lamar Hunt trophies. Meanwhile, the Broncos are making their 9th CS appearance and are 6-2 in the previous eight.

More numbers:

Next Sunday will be the 26th postseason game for the Patriots during the Brady/Belichick era, but only the 6th road playoff game (and first since the 2006-07 AFCCG). The Patriots are 3-2 in the previous five road playoff games, including 2-1 in the AFCCG.

Also, the Broncos hold a 2-1 edge over the Pats in their previous playoff meetings. All three games were in the divisional round, and the home team won all three meetings.

With all due respect to Carolina, I think we have the 4 best teams left (and even if Carolina won, I'd still say that).

First time since 2005 we don't have a 9-10 win team in the conference title game!

With all due respect to Carolina, I think we have the 4 best teams left (and even if Carolina won, I'd still say that).

First time since 2005 we don't have a 9-10 win team in the conference title game!

That's debatable, but I tend to agree. However, I think we DEFINITELY have the top two teams in each conference.

I believe that it is a safe bet that the winner of the 49ers-Seahawks game will be the Super Bowl champion. I always believed that the Super Bowl champ would come from the NFC this season & I haven't seen anything yet to change my mind.

49ers yes
Seahawks no

I say a very big yes with the Seahawks. I've not seen any serious weakness that can be exploited by other teams against either the 49ers or the Seahawks. The only team who can defeat the Seahawks are the 49ers & vice versa. Both have dynamic YOUNG QB's. Both have bruising running backs. Personally,I'd like to see the Seahawks & the Patriots in the Super Bowl,but I'd be happy if the 49ers make it in over the Seahawks too.

Last edited:
I believe that it is a safe bet that the winner of the 49ers-Seahawks game will be the Super Bowl champion. I always believed that the Super Bowl champ would come from the NFC this season & I haven't seen anything yet to change my mind.

I agree. Their defenses are dominating to a point where I don't see any of the AFC teams having a chance to win.

I say a very big yes with the Seahawks. I've not seen any serious weakness that can be exploited by other teams against either the 49ers or the Seahawks. The only team who can defeat the Seahawks are the 49ers & vice versa. Both have dynamic YOUNG QB's. Both have bruising running backs. Personally,I'd like to see the Seahawks & the Patriots in the Super Bowl,but I'd be happy if the 49ers make it in over the Seahawks too.

49ers ...if they get there again 3 road wins. they are on a mission not to come up empty. and it's a progression.

Seahawks ... if they would win, they would jump by the progression ladder not even in the playoffs 2 years ago etc. plus the Pats and Broncos have better HC imo and tons of experience.a lot to over come. we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)