2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
While those were some pretty unprofessional things for Sherman to say, I did chuckle a bit seeing it was Erin Andrews interviewing him

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I would think that Crabtree had PLENTY of trash talking to do to Sherman thru out the game as well, so we see Shermans side, but that may only be one side of the story.

I am just glad we know Sherman is the best CB on the league now lol

Well,happy that SF and NE are eliminated.Sorry to 49er and Patriot fans,I know how it feels.Glad to see that neither game was determined by bad officiating.Got close,but it worked out in the end.Poor Navvaro Bowman,my gosh I cringed when they replayed that.Hope his career isn't over!Richard Sherman,yea what a thug he is!Fox should have killed the camera and mic after his first word.

Think Denver will win it all now,Seattle isn't that good on the road,and especially on the east coast.

I would think that Crabtree had PLENTY of trash talking to do to Sherman thru out the game as well, so we see Shermans side, but that may only be one side of the story.

Unfortunately, Sherman's side has exposed the fact that he's an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see that neither game was determined by bad officiating.
Bad officiating was very much present in the 49ers game. The 49ers had a shot in the end and came up short. But to imply that there wasn't bad officiating or that the bad officiating had no impact is simply disingenuous.

I think a lot of people will tune in to see if Peyton Manning can earn another Super Bowl ring after coming back from a career-ending injury and the surgical complications. Plus, a lot of Hoosiers still think Irsay flung Peyton to the curb before Manning could get a chance to show he could play again. We support the Colts, but a lot of us root for the Broncos with Peyton Manning at the helm. Americans love a Comeback Kid story.

The Seahawks may be a harder sell to the country at large, but I'm sure the Sports Networks will make sure we know everyone's back story before SB XLVIII.

That Sherman's got some class, huh?

Kudos to Erin Andrews for not falling for his antics and just sending it back to Buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, she had no choice. Sherman did his idiotic rant and walked away. I loved her reaction when he said he was the best CB in the league.

I echo your sentiments.

But I'll add that I no longer have any respect for Wes Welker, he changed the game with his dirty illegal pick (of course no flag) on Talib.

:rolleyes: get over it already :p If it were the other way around you wouldn't be saying that. NO? You guys can break Welkers legs next season :eek:

Accuse me of sour grapes if you like, but I just think the winner of this game is gonna beat up on the Broncos.

I thought the same until the end of this game last night. If the Broncos can play as flawless as they did against the Pats I believe they do have a shot. Even though Seattle has a much better defense than the Pats, if they don't shut down Peyton they don't have the offense to keep up with the Broncos. As you posted before, too many offensive weapons for Denver. To state the obvious, weather will play a huge roll on Denver's passing game. If it has to come down to the running game, Seattle has the better attack imo. If it comes down to QB play it's not even close :D

You have me beat, I haven't respected him for a while.

Bill you know how much I respect you but if I were a pats fan I would've wished we had Welker after seeing Amendola Choke yesterday. The broncos have a terrible pass defense so to me for the Pats to have only put up 16 points is inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)