2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
kraven, Hart and Rey were singing....
Ha ha Peyton choked again....

Broncos offensive line had no answer
For the Seahawks defensive play

Poor ol Elway and Archie were crying after the game....
Saying playing in New York is why Peyton CHOKED

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Had Denver won tonight, I could see Manning hanging it up ...
With as bad a game as Denver has played tonight, I think he'll be back next year.

Hey, hey, hey...you forgot Team Riff. But seriously, Seattle was clearly the superior team on the field...and they showed-up to hit, hit-hard, and win the game. :)

kraven, Hart and Rey were singing....
Ha ha Peyton choked again....

Broncos offensive line had no answer
For the Seahawks defensive play

Poor ol Elway and Archie were crying after the game....
Saying playing in New York is why Peyton CHOKED

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

IMO, this Seahawks defense is the best defense since the 2000 Ravens.

Can we finally put to bed any argument that Peyton Manning is the greatest QB of all time? He's now lost more postseason games than any QB in NFL history. In what universe does that equate to GOAT?? If you want to say he's the greatest REGULAR SEASON QB of all time, I could see that, but sorry, not when it counts. And I'm not trying to turn this into yet another Manning/Brady thing. Joe Montana, John Elway and even Johnny Unitas can lay claim to GOAT, but not Manning. IMO, you can't lay claim to GOAT when you're not even the greatest QB on EITHER of the franchises you played for (Unitas-Colts, Elway-Broncos).

Last edited:
With the Seahawks win last night, there are now 13 NFL franchises that have never won a Super Bowl: Bills, Bengals, Browns, Titans, Texans, Jaguars, Chargers, Eagles, Vikings, Lions, Panthers, Falcons and Cardinals.

Of course, this is Super Bowl era only. Several of those franchises have won either an NFL championship or an AFL championship.

Seahawks
do they get back to SB next year ?
no

They certainly have the talent to get back there, but will there be a championship hangover? Also, the NFC West is only getting better. IMO, the 49ers are the second best team in the NFL, the Cardinals are building a great defense and the Rams continue to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)